Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: Final: Louisiana (84) vs GSU (80)

Default Re: Final: Louisiana (84) vs GSU (80)

Noticed Harrow DNP last night in Ga St. Win over Troy! Disciplinary? Any chance they kicked him off the team?

Quote Originally Posted by NickatNite View Post
    Noticed Harrow DNP last night in Ga St. Win over Troy! Disciplinary? Any chance they kicked him off the team?
    Injury. He was noticeably limping against us. Big game. Gotta play. Troy, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    Injury. He was noticeably limping against us. Big game. Gotta play. Troy, not so much.
    '
    Thought maybe Coach had the balls to discipline him after he got T'd up against us. Wishful thinking.

The blind ref with the striped shirt, dark glasses and cane. Of course, in today's hyperPC world it probably couldn't be done.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    Some said he rolled his ankle against us - I didn't see it. He was limping back on defense for the first 5 minutes or so, but did you notice how well he sprinted in the 2nd half? Like nothing was wrong.

Every time there was a tie up or a battle for a loose ball he would sprint down the court and wait for the lob. It felt like he did this 3 possesions in a row resulting in an easy layup or dunk.

I guess he's only hurt if he has to play defense.

Quote Originally Posted by NickatNite View Post
    '
    Thought maybe Coach had the balls to discipline him after he got T'd up against us. Wishful thinking.
    He probably did but do you feel that proper discipline is kicking him off the team?? LOL. Since he already had 6 T's through the season before our game, I don't think they would all of a sudden react and throw their best player off the team because he got another.

Quote Originally Posted by CAJUNJUDO View Post
    Some said he rolled his ankle against us - I didn't see it. He was limping back on defense for the first 5 minutes or so, but did you notice how well he sprinted in the 2nd half? Like nothing was wrong.

Every time there was a tie up or a battle for a loose ball he would sprint down the court and wait for the lob. It felt like he did this 3 possesions in a row resulting in an easy layup or dunk.

I guess he's only hurt if he has to play defense.
    Yeah, he came out for the tipoff and was kind of limping and milking up some sort of injury but he didn't have a problem on his 3 dunks in a row to get up and then run down the court after.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Great game. Absolutely clutch getting up by four at end, didn't leave it in a situation for the refs to influence the outcome.

Line of the night (when Jr Hunter took it in the nads) "Hey Junior, why don't you get daddy to come rub it for you." Daddy is one of the biggest tools to set foot on a Cajun court.

Here's your meltdown.
    http://georgiastate.247sports.com/Bo.hread-34528798
    My favorite was the guy who said " It aint Rocket Surgery!" LOL

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12

Thread Information