Thread: Fall

Default Fall

Anyone know when the fall series is gonna be?? I'm 99% sure it's usually in October but I haven't heard anything yet.

Default Re: Fall

I thought it was in the beginning of November last year

UL Baseball Re: Fall

Rumor has it depends on when the turf will be installed, I'm also hearing that it my be best 2 of 3. Again just "Rumor" I know many other D1 schools are 2/3 or 3/5.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Pan View Post
    _ Rumor has it depends on when the turf will be installed, I'm also hearing that it my be best 2 of 3. Again just "Rumor" I know many other D1 schools are 2/3 or 3/5. _
    End OCT beginning NOV depending on when the fall was begun and how long the series lasts. But usually starts in OCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Pan View Post
    _ Rumor has it depends on when the turf will be installed, I'm also hearing that it my be best 2 of 3. Again just "Rumor" I know many other D1 schools are 2/3 or 3/5. _
    Turf??? The Tigue is getting turf??

Quote Originally Posted by Winos View Post
    _ Turf??? The Tigue is getting turf?? _
    That is what we hear. Jay reported on BEV yesterday that it was a done deal and that UL baseball would be playing on the new turf next season.

The DA wrote about it when the Hornets announced that they would be practicing here a few weeks ago.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/article.ORTS/909190328

"In other news, UL athletic director David Walker said the university will bid late this week or early next week on the softball facility improvements. Those plans include tearing down the existing press box and grandstands to build covered seating for 1,500 and a new press box with private and club suites.

Walker added that the design for the new track and field/soccer fieldhouse is being completed by the architect, and that the baseball program will have new artificial turf installed on its field starting no later than late October."

I spoke with Chad Keefer today, and he expected the Fall World Series to be in November.

igeaux.mobi

Thread Information