Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9

Thread: Final: Louisiana (80) vs App State (64)

Default Re: Cajuns vs App State Men's game

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I saw where RJ Hunter of Ga. State had a very poor game last night and is in somewhat of a slump. I guarantee you he will break out of at some point. Just hope it is not Thursday night. Odds are that it will be soon and I expect he will have a good game Thursday. Even if he does, that does not mean we cannot win. We just need to do the things we have done the last few games. That is limit turnovers, make free throws, and force the opponent to shoot "tough twos". Even though we have won the last two games handily, I still think we have not played to our potential. Last night we let App State have too many second shots and we were not able to finish around the basket on some plays. We also let Troy get too much penetration into the lane by the guards and although that was better last night it could still improve. We do the things I mentioned earler and make the improvements I just listed, we could have a special conference season.
    To me, the keys of our success thus far this year are Shawn Long first and foremost and then play at the point with Jay Wright. When Long is engaged and not in foul trouble, we are tough. He needs to play mentally tough and not make boneheaded plays on defense like he has the tendency to do. Wright will have to guard well to go along with penetrating and distributing the ball. This should be fun.

2. Default Re: Final: Louisiana (80) vs App State (64)

I think we were simply hoping for parity in fatigue.

Default Re: Final: Louisiana (80) vs App State (64)

If we have a great night shooting the ball from the outside we will be fine.

Default Re: Final: Louisiana (80) vs App State (64)

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Marlin complained? God,Whats wrong with that?
    What the ____ is wrong with him?!!! Doesn't he realize it's a 4 lane highway?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9

Thread Information