Thread: LA defeats Jackson St.

1. Default LA defeats Jackson St.

UL — After 20 minutes of rust removal, the University of Louisiana women's basketball team finished final preparations for Sun Belt Conference action with some open-court play.Keke Veal scored 13 of her 15 points in the second half to he.

The rest of the story
    THE Advocate
    Brian Hudgins

2. Default Advertiser UL women wins over JSU

UL women's basketball head coach Garry Brodhead scheduled a game at a weird time of the season. But Brodhead wanted to make sure that the Ragin' Cajuns work out all the stuffing and sweet potato pie from the holiday break as Sun Belt Conference play approaches.

Chad Washington
    Advertiser
    subscription

Default Re: LA defeats Jackson St.

I like the logic. I can't believe I am saying this, but I remember one year when Marty was coaching the Cajun Men, he scheduled a gimme game between the end of the season and the conference tournament. His thought process was that he wanted to keep the guys focus after the end of the season, since they were going to have a week off. I forgot who the played, but the game was much closer then it should have been. I think it somewhat kept the focus after that. They had a nice run in the tournament, if I remember correctly. I may not be correct, I have had a lot of alcohol since then.

Thread Information