Thread: Red Bud Light Cans

Default Red Bud Light Cans

Just wanted to say I have really enjoyed the Red Bud Light cans for tailgating this season.

Guess the state will ban those next.

Last week when we played LSU I went to a party and one of my smart alecky friends had some purple and gold beers and I got to upstage him when I pulled out the red can---it was funny.

Default Re: Red Bud Light Cans

Quote Originally Posted by billdog74 View Post
    _ Just wanted to say I have really enjoyed the Red Bud Light cans for tailgating this season.

Guess the state will ban those next.

Last week when we played LSU I went to a party and one of my smart alecky friends had some purple and gold beers and I got to upstage him when I pulled out the red can---it was funny. _
    I made sure I picked up my RED cans in Lafayette Friday night before heading to BR for the weekend. It was quite nice when someone offered me a p&g can and I declined and then pulled out my RED can.

Quote Originally Posted by wrangler64 View Post
    _ I never turn down beer. You could of poured the beer into a red cup. You should have your man card taken away. _
    1) Cups were not available.

2) Beer in a p&g can is un-American! Therefore, those drinking out of those p&g can could be classified as terrorists. I don't associate with terrorists.

I totally agree! If the beer was ever in a purple and urine can, it tastes nasty, as where a beer in a red and white can always tastes good! DOWN WITH THE TERRORISTS!!!

5. Default Re: Red Bud Light Cans

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ 1) Cups were not available.

2) Beer in a p&g can is un-American! Therefore, those drinking out of those p&g can could be classified as terrorists. I don't associate with terrorists. _
    Ruston has red and blue cans. They are AWESOME.

_ Having come from a long line of military family i can assure you your totally safe from p&g cans.

Please i would like your man card. _
    You're not revoking man cards on Saintsreport too are you??

_ I never turn down beer. You could of poured the beer into a red cup. You should have your man card taken away. _

I agree. At the end of the game an LSU fan offered one of those p&g cans and I poured the beer into a cup. Someone asked what you can't even drink from a purple and gold can. My reply was that the purple and gold made me sick but the beer was still really good.

Turn in your man card for turning down the beer. You should always drink someone else's beer when offered.

Quote Originally Posted by LATechDawgs View Post
    _ Ruston has red and blue cans. They are AWESOME. _
    Yea, but is the beer still that watered down, 3.2 or whatever crap? Or have they finally started letting you guys drink real beer up there in North LA?

So the marketing ploy is working. No BL cans for me. Bottles only. Abita bottles!

_ Having come from a long line of military family i can assure you your totally safe from p&g cans.

Not hard to find cups during a tailgate.

Please i would like your man card. _
    Budlight is not a real beer. It has some alcohol and a lot of noxious chemicals and a very bad taste. So I don't think you need to revoke his man card.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    _ Budlight is not a real beer. It has some alcohol and a lot of noxious chemicals and a very bad taste.
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer58 View Post
    _ Yea, but is the beer still that watered down, 3.2 or whatever crap? Or have they finally started letting you guys drink real beer up there in North LA? _
    Hammer,

They have to keep the beer watered down up north. The Rednecks have less brain cells to destroy.

GEAUX UL!

Quote Originally Posted by rgncjn12 View Post
    _ Hammer,

They have to keep the beer watered down up north. The Rednecks have less brain cells to destroy.

GEAUX UL!
    _

I wonder what a man card is? I suppose its something that reminds some men they have the required apparatus to be considered males. I dont have a man card. Dont need one. Maybe Im not hip enough and dont watch enough How I Met your Mother on CBS or watch more beer commercials.

Thread Information