Thread: Alonzo Harris

1. Default Alonzo Harris

ESPN1420's Scott Prather caught up with Ragin' Cajun running back Alonzo Harris ahead of the 2014 New Orleans Bowl.

2. Default Re: Alonzo Harris

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    ESPN1420's Scott Prather caught up with Ragin' Cajun running back Alonzo Harris ahead of the 2014 New Orleans Bowl.

-----Scott flows a damn good interview---and Z handled it VERY well---hope the best for him as I know what a real bummer playing through an injury can be---The key to me is that he now is injury free!! Geaux Z and Geaux Cajuns---Think I am starting to get my Bowl (BOLD) face on!!!

Default Re: Alonzo Harris

Boom, You've done the Friday Bowl luncheon in the past? Nice event? I got an invite to attend.

4. Default Re: Alonzo Harris

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Boom, You've done the Friday Bowl luncheon in the past? Nice event? I got an invite to attend.
    Thought it was very cool---A great way to have a warm up to the game--both bands and the players at different ends with the coaches on stage together---usually a quality speaker for an inspirational talk for the group!!! Think you will like!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Thought it was very cool---A great way to have a warm up to the game--both bands and the players at different ends with the coaches on stage together---usually a quality speaker for an inspirational talk for the group!!! Think you will like!!!
    Thanks. Merril Hoge is the speaker this year. Should be a great event.

Alonzeauh is a class guy. Can't believe all four years are gone. I hope he gets a shot to play professionally somewhere.

Alonzeauh = Workhorse

3260 rushing yards so far in his career (would love to see 3400)
    44 Rushing TD's
    234 receiving yards in his career
    1 Receiving TD
    4.7 yard per carry average
    8.4 yard per catch average

I know he missed parts of games due to injury, but only sat out 4 games in total in 4 years of football.
    Kent State in 2011
    North Texas and USA in 2012
    None in 2013
    NMSU in 2014

Total of 11 100+ yard rushing games, very few fumbles and always blocks well.

Nice career,

Geaux AlonZeauh!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Alonzeauh is a class guy. Can't believe all four years are gone. I hope he gets a shot to play professionally somewhere.

Alonzeauh = Workhorse

44 Rushing TD's
    1 Receiving TD

I know he missed parts of games due to injury, but only sat out 4 games in total in 4 years of football.
    Kent State in 2011
    None in 2013
    NMSU in 2014

Nice career,

Geaux AlonZeauh!!!!!!
    Great stats but even they don't show how automatic he was on 3rd/4th and shorts.THAT to me was the most impressive thing about having him in our backfield. Really going to miss him. What a great player, been a great 4 years!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post

Alonzeauh = Workhorse

44 Rushing TD's
    1 Receiving TD

Kent State in 2011
    None in 2013
    NMSU in 2014

Nice career,

Geaux AlonZeauh!!!!!!
    Very impressive! Humble, smart and hard working young man. I have no doubt he will be successful after football. Those traits tend to work out for people

I hope he goes out with a bang (thunder) this Saturday. Truly enjoyed watching him play for 4 years

Thread Information