Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 7 Ohio State offensive coordinator candidates to replace Tom Herman

Default Re: 7 Ohio State offensive coordinator candidates to replace Tom Herman

Georgia State

Georgia ST

hud will put the "safe" pick in he will go 8-4 , 7-5 rather than chance a 10-2 season or 2-10 its his lively hood and safe is the way he and les Miles thinks

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    hud will put the "safe" pick in he will go 8-4 , 7-5 rather than chance a 10-2 season or 2-10 its his lively hood and safe is the way he and les Miles thinks
    If Nixon is the "safe" pick, your admitting that there is risk in starting Haack?

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    If Nixon is the "safe" pick, your admitting that there is risk in starting Haack?
    If you asking sh#t or shine mentality yes. Hud will go with mediocre (limited) in grand scheme to keep his job . Haack has huge upside and yet he is really unproven in grand scheme unproven given Hud will have to restructure the offence for. So Hud will go with the limited choice of wining 7-9 games a year rather than roll the dice with Haack who is better suited at winning conference out right or knocking off big time opponent.

If you asking sh#t or shine mentality yes. Hud will go with mediocre (limited) in grand scheme to keep his job . Haack has huge upside and yet he is really unproven in grand scheme unproven given Hud will have to restructure the offence for. So Hud will go with the limited choice of wining 7-9 games a year rather than roll the dice with Haack who is better suited at winning conference out right or knocking off big time opponent.
    I listened to Kevin Foote this morning for first time in a long time and he said something that can't be argued with.If the Cajuns win Saturday, we will be 1 of 4 mid majors out of 63 mid major teams to win 9 games, 4 years in a row.

As Foote stated, many Cajun fans want something "different" (bowl, QB, etc). If we ask/want for something "different" next year, stats almost guarantee it means a step backwards as a program. I think what he said applies directly to what your asking for.

Quote Originally Posted by duggie85 View Post
    I listened to Kevin Foote this morning for first time in a long time and he said something that can't be argued with.If the Cajuns win Saturday, we will be 1 of 4 mid majors out of 63 mid major teams to win 9 games, 4 years in a row.

As Foote stated, many Cajun fans want something "different" (bowl, QB, etc). If we ask/want for something "different" next year, stats almost guarantee it means a step backwards as a program. I think what he said applies directly to what your asking for.
    duggie85, I respect your opinion as you seem to always have rational thoughts to offer in any discussion. We just simply differ on this situation going forward

duggie85, I respect your opinion as you seem to always have rational thoughts to offer in any discussion. We just simply differ on this situation going forward
    Thanks.Fair enough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information