Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Mullen to Michigan?

Default Re: Mullen to Michigan?

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Hud will probably get an interview at Mississippi ST if Mullen leaves......as for getting the job?
    Hopefully Manny Diaz gets an interview too...

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Hopefully Manny Diaz gets an interview too...
    It was Greg Robinson 2 time champ with the Broncos in the late 90's ____head. Rich Rod did hire him. I'm entitled to my opinion, if you don't like it go ____ yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    You honestly have zero idea what you are talking about. You do realize that Arizona has always been recruiting players that fit Rich Rodriguez's offense, while Michigan did not. It was a culture shock more than anything. Anyone with a ____ing brain can see that. Two time Super Bowl Champion DC? Oh you mean Greg Mattison...yeah Brady Hoke hired him. Not Rich Rodriguez. That's all well and good, I'm sure you just casually omitted that fact. What's wrong with a two time Super Bowl Champion DC? Nothing...apart from the fact that a two time Super Bowl Champion DC isn't that good at developing high school talent. He is great at taking NFL stars and making them play defense. Developing raw talent into something usable...not that great. Two time defending Super Bowl Champion DC sucks at developing college talent. Look at their recruiting classes under Hoke, the cupboard isn't bare at all. Hoke and his staffs main flaw was not developing talent. They recruited on par or a shade below with Ohio State. No way they should get run out of the building by them. Hoke had ample time to fix his problems, as did Rodriguez. The next man up will be given the same time. Before you go spouting off about things you don't know ____ about...maybe you need to take a step back and think about it first.
    Apparently his excuse for not knowing about these football things is due to his youth. Meh, I tell you, these chilren know nothing these days.

Default Re: Mullen to Michigan?

Quote Originally Posted by NO BOWL 11 Grad View Post
    It was Greg Robinson 2 time champ with the Broncos in the late 90's ____head. Rich Rod did hire him. I'm entitled to my opinion, if you don't like it go ____ yourself.
    The man who ran Syracuse, Michigan, & Texas into the ground? Yeah he was INTEGRAL in those two Bronco's titles let me tell you. And that wasn't the guy Rodriguez wanted actually...but you seem to make ____ up as you go. Your opinion is wrong...but you go ahead and ____ing own it. No one can beg you to be more right.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information