Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: We've Already Lost by 3 TDs

Default We've Already Lost by 3 TDs

According to this DB:

Sports fodder for a Friday morning .The Nevada Wolf Pack should beat the Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin Cajuns by three touchdowns in the New Orleans Bowl on Dec. 20. Yes, it will be just like a home game for the Ragin Cajuns, whose fans can jump in their pick-up trucks the morning of the game and get to the Superdome by kickoff. And we all know the Pack’s 3-8 record in bowl games since joining Division I-A in 1992. But the Ragin Cajuns are by far the worst team the Pack has played in a bowl game. Central Florida (2005 Hawaii Bowl) owned that distinction but the Knights had future NFL players Brandon Marshall, Matt Prater, Kevin Smith and Josh Sitton. The Ragin Cajuns play in the Sun Belt, the only conference in America that would take ex-WAC patsies Idaho and New Mexico State. Cody Fajardo will do what Colin Kaepernick couldn’t do in the Feb., 2013 Super Bowl — win a bowl game in the Superdome.

http://www.nevadaappeal.com/sports/1.ack-game-coach

Default Re: We've Already Lost by 3 TDs

Bulletin board

Put this up in the locker room!!!

I know what this guy's problem is. Reno is one of the unlucky counties in Nevada where prostitution is still illegal. Guy is just pent up and can't get a good, hard earned, reasonably priced release. If we all pitch in.maybe we can get this guy to the Bunny ranch for a night so he can get rid of all this pent up aggression towards a football team he knows nothing about.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    I know what this guy's problem is. Reno is one of the unlucky counties in Nevada where prostitution is still illegal. Guy is just pent up and can't get a good, hard earned, reasonably priced release. If we all pitch in.maybe we can get this guy to the Bunny ranch for a night so he can get rid of all this pent up aggression towards a football team he knows nothing about.
    Send him drunk to Bourbon St. He will catch something there. 😁

"Pack should be Ragin in New Orleans"

He said SHOULD, and not WILL, so he is not completely sure that the Pack will be Ragin

Cajunjeb is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Since he is so certain, I should allow him to pick my Powerball numbers this Saturday.

Oh, no! We suck again!

Quote Originally Posted by BayouRichard View Post
    Send him drunk to Bourbon St. He will catch something there. ��
    Good chance he'll experience a real life Crying Game. Of course, he might like that.

Ok no I'm ready. So cuz our presidents were dumb enough to let Idaho in sunbelt, we somehow suck! Hope the douche writes a ____ed off column after our W.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Please don't respond to this guy. That's what he wants. Don't.

Z

Does this guy hate sports or something? It sure comes across like he wanted the features beat and got stuck with sports instead.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Why even play this game? We should just agree to send the trophy to Nevada right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Why even play this game? We should just agree to send the trophy to Nevada right now.
    We got three of them already.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    We got three of them already.
    Yeah but four is better.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information