Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Ticket sales?

Default Ticket sales?

How do they compare to years past? Anyone hear?

Quote Originally Posted by GrosseTete Cajun View Post
    How do they compare to years past? Anyone hear?
    The fact that we haven't heard anything, tells you something.

Default Re: Ticket sales?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    The fact that we haven't heard anything, tells you something.
    too busy filling out ticket orders and not stopping to count?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunologist View Post
    too busy filling out ticket orders and not stopping to count?
    Can't speak for everyone but our group of 60 plus that has gone every year is down to 26. I know of 2 other groups that not 1 single person is going. Sure hope I'm the exception and not the trend. They don't have to count, there is an allotment. How much of it is left? Previous years we have had ticket updates either from farmer, radio guys etc.crickets

There is an arti cc le out that says between the short turnaround,the early.game and the hotel prices the school is expecting a.slight downturn in ticket sales

What a bunch of ___ clown fans we have, we're tired of going to bowl games already.smh. Thats a shame, If we dont have 40K in the dome we deserve 3-9 seasons forever!

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    There is an arti cc le out that says between the short turnaround,the early.game and the hotel prices the school is expecting a.slight downturn in ticket sales
    People dont have to stay overnight, drive in for the game. This fanbase is pathetic.

I wouldnt say that about the fan base. But this bowl is difficult for many. Most have christmas expenses and with the hotel rooms being over double what they have been in the past and yhe fact that this is yr four in the same place may turn some people off

We should get a poll from fans before accepting bowl invites for their preferences.
    1. What time do you want to watch your team play football?
    2. How far will you travel?
    3. What opponents are acceptable?
    4. Whats your spending limit for a hotel room even if you don't need to spend a night?
    5. How many days before and after do you need from Christmas day?

All questions you don't need to ask fans from schools that aren't in a bowl game.

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    I wouldnt say that about the fan base. But this bowl is difficult for many. Most have christmas expenses and with the hotel rooms being over double what they have been in the past and yhe fact that this is yr four in the same place may turn some people off
    Myself and several others found rooms for 99$ a night. Called plenty that were 119$. A few places are more expensive and now the whole town is double. Excuses

10am kickoff would chase a part of any fan base away. Like it or not, it's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by bigearl View Post
    10am kickoff would chase a part of any fan base away. Like it or not, it's the truth.
    Yep, the lame part. If they are gonna be a vagina about it, own it.cut the crappy excuses.

Well, my problem this year is that I have to work on Friday and I cannot drive down from DFW in time to make it worthwhile. The early morning start time is tough on out of towners who cannot get off on Friday.

I wish I could be there, but i just do not see it happening.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

^HEYYYY OHHHH

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Ha, I hit submit two seconds too late, now it just looks dumb

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information