Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2014 New Orleans Bowl Attendance Prediction Thread

1. Default Re: 2014 New Orleans Bowl Attendance Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    30,000 total. We will only bring about 20,000 unless tickets really fly off the shelf so to speak this week. We are behind all years past in ticket sales up to this point and the game time is hurting us. I don't think Nevada will bring more than a couple thousand.
    ---I want to keep it positive, but a perfect storm scenario seems to be lined up----terrible start time, much more expensive rooms and the quick fill up of the cheaper packages, not reaching some pre season success, the new experience effect, ticket costs, and the oil field scare!!! Throw Christmas into the mix and we still will have a great showing by non UL Bowl crowds!!!

2. Default Re: 2014 New Orleans Bowl Attendance Prediction Thread

43,210 with the get in free with a Saints ticket promotion. . . . not that there is one.

Default Re: 2014 New Orleans Bowl Attendance Prediction Thread

I think UL fan support will be down quite a bit this year. I do believe that the general public attendance will be up from years past. With the Saints in town, the average football fan in town for that game will more than likely stumble into a 10:00 bowl game just because they are there.

29,500 Cajuns
    4,000 Nevada
    6,500 General
    40,000 Total

More than 40,000 in attendance would be outstanding with the circumstances.

8. Default Re: 2014 New Orleans Bowl Attendance Prediction Thread

my seats get worse every year regardless of the fact fewer and fewer tickets are sold.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    my seats get worse every year regardless of the fact fewer and fewer tickets are sold.
    We have sold more and more tickets each year until now

10. Default Re: 2014 New Orleans Bowl Attendance Prediction Thread

I will accept that, except somebody in one of the threads said we actually sold less last year vs TooLame. Regardless less than 11K so far and I am in a very poor section compared to my last three years. Year one great, year two bad, last year worse, this year eek, and with an improved RCAF level.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I will accept that, except somebody in one of the threads said we actually sold less last year vs TooLame. Regardless less than 11K so far and I am in a very poor section compared to my last three years. Year one great, year two bad, last year worse, this year eek, and with an improved RCAF level.
    Point system is needed but still good that the number of larger donors are growing.

I hope I'm wrong but I see about 35,000. If Tulane grads are doing the counting the announced crowed will be 70,000.

If we at least remain in the top 4 of attendance, I will consider it a success.based on just what I'm hearing. I hope I'm wrong too. The guys deserve the support from anyone who is able to go.

I know the bottom bowl seating required an RCAF level of $2500. I actually am pretty happy with the 300 level seating which is pretty great views.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I know the bottom bowl seating required an RCAF level of $2500. I actually am pretty happy with the 300 level seating which is pretty great views.
    They opened the third level? doesn't that mean we are at least looking at 40 thousand?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information