Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2014 New Orleans Bowl Score Prediction Thread

1. Default Re: 2014 New Orleans Bowl Score Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan View Post
    Cajuns 24
    Nevada 39
    ----With the amount of time we have I wonder if we will have QB packages for our 4 QBs---B'Way, McG, Nixon, and Haack---All have played this year but I guess I remember Nixon the most from the last Bowl how he subbed for B'Way early in the game and picked up a couple of first downs----McG as a wildcat for some snaps and Haack having the good throws against I think T ST!!!

Default Re: 2014 New Orleans Bowl Score Prediction Thread

I hate to type this and I hope I am wrong.but we are due for a loss in the NOLA Bowl. I will be there regardless screaming at the top of my lungs.

Nevada 43
    Louisiana 31

My prediction is my wife will be mad at me for drinking so early in the morning and her having to drive home.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    My prediction is my wife will be mad at me for drinking so early in the morning and her having to drive home.
    I am avoiding that dilemma by buying a ticket for a non-drinking friend, who will drive me there and back.

If UL can establish the run game, with TB, Alonzo, and McGuire, then the score will be:

Louisiana 38
    Nevada 27

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I hate to type this and I hope I am wrong.but we are due for a loss in the NOLA Bowl. I will be there regardless screaming at the top of my lungs.

Nevada 43
    Louisiana 31
    I've been feeling this way since the bowl was announced. We've been skirting along barely winning these NOLA bowls against poorly coached teams (was almost beat by a well coached SDSU team but we pulled off a miracle) and I feel like it COULD come back to bite us this go around. I emphasize could because I've seen this team running on all cylinders and we are absolutely unstoppable. It really depends on how amped this team shows up saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    I've been feeling this way since the bowl was announced. We've been skirting along barely winning these NOLA bowls against poorly coached teams (was almost beat by a well coached SDSU team but we pulled off a miracle) and I feel like it COULD come back to bite us this go around. I emphasize could because I've seen this team running on all cylinders and we are absolutely unstoppable. It really depends on how amped this team shows up saturday.

Poorly coached teams?

Cajuns- 23
    Wolfpack- 42

Pregame bump

Just met Cody Faj.os Dad at Pat O's. Nice guy. Very confident. They were worried about Zo and Elijah, though. He said the Saints are looking at him.

Lack of pass threat stops the runLack of pass defense means a lot of yards. AppSt proved that in our loss. I think Coach HUD puts together a surprising game plan, I think we'll see man to man defense, I think our seniors play lights out football like there is no tomorrow. We're playing a worthy opponent and this will not be easy but I predict CAJUNS WIN FOURTH STRAIGHT BOWL WIN!!!!!! GEAUX RAGIN' CAJUNS!!!!!! Laying on the couch wishing I could be there.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Revised scoring prediction. UL 70. Nevada 3.

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    Lack of pass threat stops the runLack of pass defense means a lot of yards. AppSt proved that in our loss. I think Coach HUD puts together a surprising game plan, I think we'll see man to man defense, I think our seniors play lights out football like there is no tomorrow. We're playing a worthy opponent and this will not be easy but I predict CAJUNS WIN FOURTH STRAIGHT BOWL WIN!!!!!! GEAUX RAGIN' CAJUNS!!!!!! Laying on the couch wishing I could be there.
    . Congratulations players and coaches!!! AWESOME GAME!!!!!! So proud of you!

I ll be the first to say that crow tastes GREAT !!! I predicted we lose

BBQ'ed or fried Crow?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information