Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bo Pelini fired after 7 seasons with Cornhuskers

Default Bo Pelini fired after 7 seasons with Cornhuskers

And it begins.

Default Re: Bo Pelini fired after 7 seasons with Cornhuskers

Dude was 67-27 in 7 seasons. Had more wins than Tom O did through his first 7 years. Pretty dumb in my opinion

Agreed. He has at least 9 wins in all 7 of his seasons. Only Oregon has a longer current streak. The guy has AVERAGED 9.5 wins a year since he's been there. And they fire him?? Unbelievable. I hope they fail miserably for the next few years.

4. Default Re: Bo Pelini fired after 7 seasons with Cornhuskers

Stuck in DeRidder.but I think HUD is 35-13Any other G5coaches with better records??? Somebody please PM me with some chat newsthanks

Quote Originally Posted by NO BOWL 11 Grad View Post
    Dude was 67-27 in 7 seasons. Had more wins than Tom O did through his first 7 years. Pretty dumb in my opinion
    Obviously they did not learn from the debacle of firing a similarly successful Frank Sollich. Pellini is the guy that brought them back to respectability and now they do it again. Wow!!

6. Default Re: Bo Pelini fired after 7 seasons with Cornhuskers

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Stuck in DeRidder.but I think HUD is 35-13Any other G5coaches with better records??? Somebody please PM me with some chat newsthanks
    thinking about the losses of p5s and I get O Miss, Ark, K St, Fla, Ok St 2times.who am I missing or wrong on???

7. Default Re: Bo Pelini fired after 7 seasons with Cornhuskers

Is a "DeRidder" the same thing as a Keeper?

Poor Nebraska is stuck in the past and still think they are relevant. They honestly expect to be in the running for national championships.

Give them another 2-3 years and they will be firing Pelini's replacement.

Yep. Why would a kid want to play in Lincoln, Nebraska? And their run of greatness was prior to HS kids being born. The people at Nebraska are delusional if they think they'll find someone who can do better than 9.5 wins a year.

They were just looking to get rid of Pelini's crazy ___

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Agreed. He has at least 9 wins in all 7 of his seasons. Only Oregon has a longer current streak. The guy has AVERAGED 9.5 wins a year since he's been there. And they fire him?? Unbelievable. I hope they fail miserably for the next few years.
    Agreed + 1 - Dude down at BR A&M has 103 wins in 10 years (average of 10/year) and they wanna fire him every week!! I keep hoping they will, so the same thing can happen to them!

They only follow them because they win, they can watch them from the comfort of their living room and they hope they can brag about supporting a national champion! They do not follow them when they lose, because they went there, or for any other logical reason. Not counting their actual graduates here. If the saints had not sucked for 40 years, most of those hanger oners (sp) would be following the saints and would not give a ____ about L A&M! Sadly, I catch myself saying that we need more wins if we are going to pay someone a million dollars!
    I was wondering! If someone hires Hud away, do you think Pelini would come here for a million and try to redeam himself? Of course, there are some young 1AA coaches out there with that young fire still in their eyes!

35-16

14. Default Re: Bo Pelini fired after 7 seasons with Cornhuskers

Quote Originally Posted by LOVAQUE View Post
    35-16
    --Help but that is about 70% winning??? Common Core wasn't there in my time!!

--Help but that is about 70% winning??? Common Core wasn't there in my time!!
    68.6 % winning percentage

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information