Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: UL (+28) @ LSU

Default UL (+28) @ LSU

Line opens up at 28 I like it!

2. Default Re: UL (+28) @ LSU

igeaux.mobi
    Can we please get injury updates?! Please!

Default Re: UL (+28) @ LSU

That's a resonable early line. People burned by LSU@Washington will stay away early I look for it to be some where around 32, 34 by Friday when all the A&M bets come in.

The way LSU's offense and defense are playing I like that action. I originally thought about 42-3 before the season, but now I am thinking something like 32-17 LSU. This LSU team looks worse than last year in my opinion. I was sweating in the 4 quarters against Washington and Vandy.

I wish I were in Vegas, I would jump all over that. I think it will be closer than that.

Actually, USAtoday had the line at 26. The amazing thing is that our line is less than the Florida vs Tennessee line which is at 28. That is pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    _ I wish I were in Vegas, I would jump all over that. I think it will be closer than that. _

I'd like to agree with you but I don't see us coming within 24 points. We don't match up with them at all especially with the speed of their Defense.

Yea, we have to score at least a TD this go round. Its been extremely disappointing to only get 3 pts out of the last 2 matchups. I'm not going to go out and predict we will score 14+, but I'm hoping we get a td or 2 at the least.

Here's the history of all games between the two teams:

Quote Originally Posted by BrettStah View Post
    _ Here's the history of all games between the two teams:

_
    Clearly you were the guy who called into Jay's show today with the media guide stuff. While I agree that history dictates that the Cajuns will not have success on Saturday. I think it has much more to do with the directions the two programs have gone over the past twenty years then the games that you bring up from the World War I era.

However, great work uncovering these facts. Clearly games where no one through a forward pass have a lot of significance on what will happen on Saturday.

Hey, we came within 14 in 1917, then 4 in 1923! That's something to build on.

Hey, can't i get 73 like i got with Charleston Southern over Florida? Oh then, I'll take what I can get!

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by BrettStah View Post
    _ Here's the history of all games between the two teams:

_
    I'm so tired of this series comparison. We've played twice since 1938, so anything besides the last two games is obsolete. Have we gotten handled the past two meetings, yes. But this 957-22 crap is pointless. I am not a delusional fan and think that we are going to absolutely win this game. Do we have a shot? Every team that steps on a football field has a shot to win a game that day. LSU is bigger, stronger, faster, and has more depth, but that is why you play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    _ I'd like to agree with you but I don't see us coming within 24 points. We don't match up with them at all especially with the speed of their Defense. _
    I'm afraid your right. Speed on offense "ain't bad" either.

Spread down to 26 this morning.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information