Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: UL (+28) @ LSU

Default Re: UL (+28) @ LSU

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    _ Spread down to 26 this morning. _
    Remember, the spread doesn't predict the game; it predicts that half the betting public will put money on it, the other half will not.

The spread dropped, fast. Too many bettors doubted LSU could cover.

That doesn't mean that LSU can or can't. But you don't want to look at the spread unless you're actually betting.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFun View Post
    _ Remember, the spread doesn't predict the game; it predicts that half the betting public will put money on it, the other half will not.

The spread dropped, fast. Too many bettors doubted LSU could cover.

That doesn't mean that LSU can or can't. But you don't want to look at the spread unless you're actually betting. _

I am aware of how the betting line works. Thanks though.

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    _ I am aware of how the betting line works. Thanks though. _

The spread I saw from USAtoday was always at 26. Not like it matters though. I was at both games played this decade and what I saw when we took the field in those contests was a scared team that was in awe of the moment. I think we will get a good idea of the difference in this team to those the moment they take the field. If you see guys flying around and jacked up ready to play, I don't care what the score is, that makes this team much different from what we've put on the field in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by BrettStah View Post
    _ Here's the history of all games between the two teams:

_

So truthfully, what is your point? Do you honestly think that this game is in any way affected by what happened in 1917? I'm not going to say that this time will be different but likewise you shouldn't say that something that happened almost 100 years ago foreshadows the events to take place this Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoochaisson View Post
    _ igeaux.mobi
    Can we please get injury updates?! Please! _

Good news on Lewis-Buchanon as it looks like he will play this week along with Falgout. They made no mention on Sails so I assume that he is fine this week. Rolle also looks like he's good to go along with the return of Blount which is huge. The real losses are to Richard who may miss a couple of weeks as he's doubtful this week and a big loss with Richard Brooks who they say broke a bone in his arm and may miss a few games. Nothing season ending but he's been playing awesome in Zanders' place and has played the run really well.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    _ Good news on Lewis-Buchanon as it looks like he will play this week along with Falgout. They made no mention on Sails so I assume that he is fine this week. Rolle also looks like he's good to go along with the return of Blount which is huge. The real losses are to Richard who may miss a couple of weeks as he's doubtful this week and a big loss with Richard Brooks who they say broke a bone in his arm and may miss a few games. Nothing season ending but he's been playing awesome in Zanders' place and has played the run really well. _
    At QB Club Coach said he thought Brooks would be able to play with a cast and that it was just a matter of pain threshold. I guess it is worse than first thought. Coach also mentioned that Sails and Zanders were no worse for the wear after the game and were good to go this week.

7. Default Re: UL (+28) @ LSU

Great news. Thanks guys.
    igeaux.mobi

8. Default

Here's the history of all games between the two teams:

Oh, why hello LSU fan. My introduction may have a hint of suprise in it, partially due to the fact that i'm somewhat bewildered that you could find time for such intelligent research for us 'ign'nt cajun fans'. Between your past, present, and future abuse of alcohol, and your love affair with striking your female companion, solely because she can't help but point out how ridiculous your purple and gold frat strap is, i would never have guessed that you were such a multi-tasker. Sorry for assuming. You may now resume your liver destroying, domestic abusing, fan board trolling life, uninhibited.
    igeaux.mobi

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Here's the history of all games between the two teams:

Hey B-Stah, if we happen to be even remotely competitive, I need a favor from you and other LSU faithful??

Please dont attack our fans(my son and daughter will be in that number), please dont key any cars with Ragin Cajun stickers(my kids each have new vehicles), dont push any port-o-lets over outside the stadium( my kids might be in one of em)

Best of luck to your TigersHere's to a great game with very few injuries!

Z

10. Default Re: UL (+28) @ LSU

Oh, why hello LSU fan. My introduction may have a hint of suprise in it, partially due to the fact that i'm somewhat bewildered that you could find time for such intelligent research for us 'ign'nt cajun fans'. Between your past, present, and future abuse of alcohol, and your love affair with striking your female companion, solely because she can't help but point out how ridiculous your purple and gold frat strap is, i would never have guessed that you were such a multi-tasker. Sorry for assuming. You may now resume your liver destroying, domestic abusing, fan board trolling life, uninhibited.
    Not fair. I'm an LSU fan and alumnus. That's not me.

It might be him, though.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cover2 View Post
    Not fair. I'm an LSU fan and alumnus. That's not me.

It might be him, though.
    Sir, if the stereotype your own fanbase created offends you, then it is you. If it doesn't its not. Plain and simple. The pigs know who they are.
    igeaux.mobi

Ragin' Cajuns Re: UL (+28) @ LSU

_ Here's the history of all games between the two teams:

_
    Who the hell cares what happenned before the forward pass was invented and guys were running around in leather helmets. The 2(two) games within the last 70 years were blowouts, no doubt about it. But they mean absolutely NOTHING either. This year, this WEEK!! I saw both of LSUA&M's games this year and they were not impressive. The Cajuns will most likely lose, but there's no pressure on them at all.

As I said before, I KNOW the tigers are 0-1 lifetime against UAB.
    So to say it's impossible would just be STUPID.

Quote Originally Posted by DonAtkins View Post
    _ Who the hell cares what happenned before the forward pass was invented and guys were running around in leather helmets.
    Amen. It sure seems that this list seems to get trotted out alot when we happen to play in Baton Rouge.

_ Oh, why hello LSU fan. My introduction may have a hint of suprise in it, partially due to the fact that i'm somewhat bewildered that you could find time for such intelligent research for us 'ign'nt cajun fans'. Between your past, present, and future abuse of alcohol, and your love affair with striking your female companion, solely because she can't help but point out how ridiculous your purple and gold frat strap is, i would never have guessed that you were such a multi-tasker. Sorry for assuming. You may now resume your liver destroying, domestic abusing, fan board trolling life, uninhibited.
    igeaux.mobi _

God bless your soulLOL

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    _ God bless your soulLOL _
    Man that is great, couldn't have said it better myself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information