Thread: Congrats

Default Congrats

Congrats on your win last night. I knew our offense wasnt very good but it is just plain terrible. Your guys rose to the occasion and won the game. Nothing more to say but congratulations and good luck the rest of your season.

2. Default Re: Congrats

Thanks

Wish I could have been there.

I hope your new/old coach can produce a fast turnaround. Somtimes these things take time.

We are in the 8th year of our turnaround.

igeaux.mobi

Default Re: Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by kstateguy View Post
    Your guys rose to the occasion and won the game. Nothing more to say but congratulations and good luck the rest of your season. _
    Sometimes that's all there is to say (btw, we know the script well).

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

_ Congrats on your win last night. I knew our offense wasnt very good but it is just plain terrible. Your guys rose to the occasion and won the game. Nothing more to say but congratulations and good luck the rest of your season. _
    Thanks and good luck to you guys going forward. It was fun tailgating with some of your bunch yesterday. Your inexperienced QB struggled and that seriously hampered your offense (like you needed me to tell you). We tried our best to keep it close and allow you guys to take it. but our kicker decided it was his time and place. Thanks for the class act congratulations.

_ Congrats on your win last night. I knew our offense wasnt very good but it is just plain terrible. Your guys rose to the occasion and won the game. Nothing more to say but congratulations and good luck the rest of your season. _
    Thanks, good luck to K Sate the rest of the way. And thanks to your fans that travelled down and tailgated with us. It was a fun day.

I don't know what happened to your team but it looked really bad. So I'll enjoy the victory this year.

But I do know that in only a few years you will be back to demolishing teams like us. You have the money, resources, conference, and coaching staff to shoot right back up to the top.

Because of this, us Cajun fans would give our right testicle to be in your shoes right now. Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    _
    But I do know that in only a few years you will be back to demolishing teams like us. You have the money, resources, conference, and coaching staff to shoot right back up to the top.

_
    Hopefully not too soon. We return the visit to K-State in '11 and '12.

Sorry about being late on this one. I wanted to drop in to pass along my congratulations as well. Your team played with a ton of heart as they always do. There may be a couple of stiff challenges directly ahead of you, but I think overall your season will finish out great. I'm always impressed by programs like yours that seek out the tough challenges, and never make excuses. Bottm line - you played great, and you won! Good on ya!
    BTW - Don't fall asleep against WKU or Troy. Congrats again, and have a great season!

Cheers!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cw3bones View Post
    Sorry about being late on this one. I wanted to drop in to pass along my congratulations as well. Your team played with a ton of heart as they always do. There may be a couple of stiff challenges directly ahead of you, but I think overall your season will finish out great. I'm always impressed by programs like yours that seek out the tough challenges, and never make excuses. Bottm line - you played great, and you won! Good on ya!
    BTW - Don't fall asleep against WKU or Troy. Congrats again, and have a great season!

Cheers!
    I sat next to 3 delightful cat fans saturday. Knowledgable fans, and very fun to associate with. Good luck the rest of the way! igeaux.mobii

Thread Information