Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The Story of the WildCatters Football Team in Lafayette Louisiana

1. Default Arena football could return to Shreveport

The league headquarters is in Lake Charles and teams currently listed on the SIFL website are the Lafayette Wildcatters, Abilene Ruff Riders, Corpus Christi Hammerheads, Greenville Force, Louisiana Swashbucklers,

2. Default SIFL seeks local team

The team headquarters is in Lake Charles and teams currently listed on the SIFL website are the Lafayette Wildcatters, Abilene Ruff Riders, Corpus Christi Hammerheads, Greenville Force, Louisiana Swashbucklers, Columbus Lions, Albany Panthers and Rio .

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Acadiana vs. STM

So I hear Scott Prather is taking over play-by-play for the Acadiana games.

Did something happen w/ Mr. Bitter?

Default Re: Acadiana vs. STM

Quote Originally Posted by CajunZ1 View Post
    _ So I hear Scott Prather is taking over play-by-play for the Acadiana games.

Did something happen w/ Mr. Bitter? _
    Nothing happened to Mr. Bitter. Scott will do the games that Mr. Bitter cannot broadcast on Friday nights. Bitter's job has him working on several projects that will require him to work Firday nights or Saturday mornings. He still has his show on Saturday mornings, so he is going to work late on Friday's to meet his obligations.

Default Re: Geaux Mr. Bitter

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    _ Dude is a joke, he goes off on high school kids like they are pros. He actually got suspended from calling games for how bad he came down on a kid. Yet I have a feeling he has never put on a pair of pads in his life
    igeaux.mobi _

He is one sick puppy ----with apologies to puppieshe is a major joke of a human beingif my kid was still playing hs ball, I would deck him on the 50 yard line if he spoke about him the way he does night in and night out about the sons of others. But for what it is worth, he is no longer calling play by play.but will still spew his ignorance back at the stationa valid reason for contacting game sponsors to let them know we will not EVER frequent their places of business.

Quote Originally Posted by GetTheFacts1st View Post
    _ He is one sick puppy ----with apologies to puppieshe is a major joke of a human beingif my kid was still playing hs ball, I would deck him on the 50 yard line if he spoke about him the way he does night in and night out about the sons of others. But for what it is worth, he is no longer calling play by play.but will still spew his ignorance back at the stationa valid reason for contacting game sponsors to let them know we will not EVER frequent their places of business. _
    Since I have a son that plays for another high school in Lafayette I have not heard his broadcast on Friday nights in a couple of years.

I will say this. He is passionate about what he does, and he is not afraid to tell it like it is. I have in the past heard him call out the TEAM for not being ready to play, but not a player. In high school ball, if you call out a player, I agree, you have crossed a line you shouldn't have.

7. Default Re: Geaux Mr. Bitter

JPB made a mistake 7 years ago in that regard.

Long before he started calling games.

When a defensive player messed up this past Friday against STM, he did it. He also bashed the officials a number of times and didn't mix the words. Definitely a being of some strange sort with little class, he should pursue counseling by a professional, and should also take English lessons five days a week for the next two years.

Quote Originally Posted by GetTheFacts1st View Post
    _ When a defensive player messed up Friday against STM, he did it. He also bashed the officials a number of times and didn't mix the words. Definitely a dunce of a human being with little class that sponsors should ditch in a heart beat. He needs counseling by a professional, not to mention English lessons five days a week for three years. _

Just stop it Daddy!

As much as I like 1420, and listen to it as i drive anywhere within the listening area, nothing will get me to changes the station quicker than the sound of JPB's voice coming through my speakers. All his show is a constant commercial with a little lsu crap sprinkled in.

Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by that guy View Post
    As much as I like 1420, and listen to it as i drive anywhere within the listening area, nothing will get me to changes the station quicker than the sound of JPB's voice coming through my speakers. All his show is a constant commercial with a little lsu crap sprinkled in.

igeaux.mobi

Mr. Bitter is one of the station's best assets. I am not a fan of either Acadiana High or high school football for that matter. And I will tune in on Friday nights just to hear his broadcasts. He has old school ways that I think are just too cool, like doing his own commercials. His passion does often get the better of him, but honestly, who doesn't make that mistake while watching their favorite team or alma mater. At least he has the balls to do it on air. The man is as much a fan of the cajuns as he is an LSU fan. His interviews with Coach Robe are always classic. I would much rather listen to him then the god awful Big Dave and Bandit show. You wanna talk about english lessons? Listen on Sunday morning and try to stomach that ____.

The station's biggest asset? With all due respect, the guy is an idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Mr. Bitter is one of the station's best assets. I am not a fan of either Acadiana High or high school football for that matter. And I will tune in on Friday nights just to hear his broadcasts. He has old school ways that I think are just too cool, like doing his own commercials. His passion does often get the better of him, but honestly, who doesn't make that mistake while watching their favorite team or alma mater. At least he has the balls to do it on air. The man is as much a fan of the cajuns as he is an LSU fan. His interviews with Coach Robe are always classic. I would much rather listen to him then the god awful Big Dave and Bandit show. You wanna talk about english lessons? Listen on Sunday morning and try to stomach that ____.

igeaux.mobi

I dont know what he said to "degrade" a kidi dont listen to his btoadcast of football games. I do however listen to his show with coach Robe on saturdays. After about the 3rd or 4th show, I said that there is no way this interview will continueAfter however many years it has been, i still listen and and dont miss an interview. He does sometimes get a little carried away and off topic, but i appreciate the questions he ask because he doesnt shy away from the tough questions that NOONE else would ask. Other people would probably tip toe around certain topics, he doesnt. He calls it like he sees it, and Im fine with that.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    _ I dont know what he said to "degrade" a kid
    At least he didn't bedowngrade the kid.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information