Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: The Story of the WildCatters Football Team in Lafayette Louisiana

Default Re: Geaux Mr. Bitter

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    _ Mr. Bitter is one of the station's best assets. I am not a fan of either Acadiana High or high school football for that matter. And I will tune in on Friday nights just to hear his broadcasts. He has old school ways that I think are just too cool, like doing his own commercials. His passion does often get the better of him, but honestly, who doesn't make that mistake while watching their favorite team or alma mater. At least he has the balls to do it on air. The man is as much a fan of the cajuns as he is an LSU fan. His interviews with Coach Robe are always classic. I would much rather listen to him then the god awful Big Dave and Bandit show. You wanna talk about english lessons? Listen on Sunday morning and try to stomach that ____. _

There is no maybe that big dave and bandit are just as bad as bitter. On the weekends you can just about not even bother turning on 1420 before noon.

2. Default Re: Geaux Mr. Bitter

Bitter's show cracks me up. He goes into some tangents about nothing, then goes into football, then might tell a story about back in highschool, while the whole time he's throwing in sponsersHAHA!

Acadiana Wreckin Rams, Acadiana Wrenkin Rams,Acadiana Wreckin Rams, Acadiana Wrenkin Rams, Acadiana Wreckin Rams, Acadiana Wrenkin Rams, Acadiana Wreckin Rams, Acadiana Wrenkin Rams, Acadiana Wreckin Rams, Acadiana Wrenkin Rams

I would love a two hour segment of all Bitter's play by play highlights from the Acadiana gamesfunny stuff

This is so COOL Re: Geaux Mr. Bitter

If any of you knew what the hell was going on during the AHS and STM game you have a better ear than I have. Now I know where to buy tires, who serves the best meals in town, and what car or truck to buy and wherethe man can't call a game.

Haters gone hate.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Geaux Mr. Bitter

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    _ Mr. Bitter is one of the station's best assets. I am not a fan of either Acadiana High or high school football for that matter. And I will tune in on Friday nights just to hear his broadcasts. He has old school ways that I think are just too cool, like doing his own commercials. His passion does often get the better of him, but honestly, who doesn't make that mistake while watching their favorite team or alma mater. At least he has the balls to do it on air. The man is as much a fan of the cajuns as he is an LSU fan. His interviews with Coach Robe are always classic. I would much rather listen to him then the god awful Big Dave and Bandit show. You wanna talk about english lessons? Listen on Sunday morning and try to stomach that ____. _
    100% right there with you as to those other 2 on sundays. with all due hoping for a speedy recovery to dave who, i hear, is in the hospital in breaux bridge, bitter puts those 2 to shame. one thing about him, the man is always prepared. he does his homework off the air. and he will be tough on the gang in baton rouge, UL football, and baseball when they deserve it. his style is like the taste of scotch whiskey, it takes some getting used to.

Hey, no need to get onto JPB, he is simply doing a job and entertaining the folks who choose to listen. Those who are down on him, and claim not to like him, sure seem to know a whole lot about him even though they say they don't listen!

Give JPB a break! After all, it's not like he's Doin Da Roosta or something terrible like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRed View Post
    _ The station's biggest asset? With all due respect, the guy is an idiot!

and so are those who listen to him week in and week out. He and his followers are a contributing factor to Louisiana being among the bottom feeders on the nations' literacy list.

igeaux.mobi _

I would need closed captioning on tv to know what the he'll he is saying!

igeaux.mobi

9. Default Lions Sign Strong, Lose Dewalt to AFL Champs - OurSports Central

Dewalt's best performance came against the Lafayette Wildcatters where he shredded their secondary for 10 catches, 190 yards, and 4 touchdowns. • Discuss this story on the Southern Indoor Football League message board

10. Default Wildcatters Name New Head Coach

LAFAYETTE, LA - The Lafayette Wildcatters are proud to introduce their new head coach Rich Ingold. Ingold has coached in the Arena Football League and in the arenafootball2 league. "We are excited to have Rich [Ingold] with the Wildcatters," answered Dave .

11. Default SaberCats Add Four Offensive Linemen

After his time with the Golden Eagles, Phillips played for the Lafayette Wildcatters of the Southern Indoor Football League. At Wenonah High School (AL), Phillips played both ways, allowing only one sack as the blindside protector on offense, while .

12. Default Alabama Hammers Set for 2011 SIFL Season

Harrisburg (Pa.) Stampede, Trenton (NJ) Steel, Richmond (Va.) Raiders, Fayetteville (NC) Guard, Carolina (Charlotte, N.C.) Speed, Columbus, GA, Albany, GA, Lafayette (La.) Wildcatters, Lake Charles (La.) Swashbucklers, Houston Stallions, Corpus Christi .

13. Default Alabama Hammers set for 2011 Southern Indoor Football League season

Harrisburg (Pa.) Stampede, Trenton (NJ) Steel, Richmond (Va.) Raiders, Fayetteville (NC) Guard, Carolina (Charlotte, N.C.) Speed, Columbus, GA, Albany, GA, Lafayette (La.) Wildcatters, Lake Charles (La.) Swashbucklers, Houston Stallions, Corpus Christi .

14. Default Alabama Hammers Set for 2011 Southern Indoor Football League Season

Harrisburg (Pa.) Stampede, Trenton (NJ) Steel, Richmond (Va.) Raiders, Fayetteville (NC) Guard, Carolina (Charlotte,N.C.) Speed, Columbus, GA, Albany, GA, Lafayette (La.) Wildcatters, Lake Charles (La.) Swashbucklers, Houston Stallions, Corpus Christi .

15. Default Harrisburg Stampede Release 2011 Schedule, Announce Move to SIFL

In addition to the teams the Stampede will face in their regular season schedule the SIFL includes the Columbus (GA) Lions, Albany (GA) Panthers, Alabama Hammers, Mobile Bay (AL) Tarpons, Lafayette (LA) Wildcatters, Louisiana Swashbucklers, Houston (TX .

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information