Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Hudspeth on Speculation Radar

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    The same poster that took a sarcastic shot at the best coach this program has ever hired?
    His comment lets me know what kind of individual I'm dealing with Mark Hudspeth is no where near the best coach we've ever had That's like saying TB is better than Jake. WELL THE NUMBERS SAY Please

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    His comment lets me know what kind of individual I'm dealing with Mark Hudspeth is no where near the best coach we've ever had That's like saying TB is better than Jake. WELL THE NUMBERS SAY Please
    What coach has done more for the football program and the university of louisiana than mark hudspeth?

Default Re: Hudspeth on Speculation Radar

What coach has done more for the football program and the university of louisiana than mark hudspeth?
    Nelson Stokley beat a ranked team from a large conference. If he got the money for recruiting and facility upgrades that Hud has gotten.it wouldn't be close.

4. Default

I'm glad you posed the question that way Because the name is Louisiana-Lafayette. It he had accomplished what you're suggesting, that whole Louisiana thing would be a lot more possible

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Nelson Stokley beat a ranked team from a large conference. If he got the money for recruiting and facility upgrades that Hud has gotten.it wouldn't be close.
    Nelson Stokely would have had a team with this much physical size and talent advantage in this conference 12-0 half asleep.

The ranked team that finished 6-6? Does it occur to you that hudspeth is one of the reasons the university made a commitment to athletics? Stokley couldn't make that happen. Or win 9 games in a season.

The ranked team that finished 6-6? Does it occur to you that hudspeth is one of the reasons the university made a commitment to athletics? Stokley couldn't make that happen. Or win 9 games in a season.
    We also didn't play against a ____ poor Sunbelt schedule.

We also didn't play against a ____ poor Sunbelt schedule.
    You win, fire hudspeth! Maybe he and Miles can start a supprt group.

9. Default

Stoke made pennies, had nothing, ZERO budget, NO support, NO facilities, played a real schedule, little fan support, and literally had to take a bus to recruits homes This coach has the opposite of all that, makes a million, FLIES TO GAMES TO RECRUIT And has never won more than 9 games

May I also add that Stokely didn't have 76 slots for bowl games, nor the luxury of playing in a ____ poor conference for cup cake wins?

You win, fire hudspeth! Maybe he and Miles can start a supprt group.
    Yep.coaches who need help with X's and O's.but can talk well.

11. Default

Yep.coaches who need help with X's and O's.but can talk well.
    What? Don't the good ones always hire consultants mid season, fire DCs and blame bad passing on the wind? Total mind blow

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Stoke made pennies, had nothing, ZERO budget, NO support, NO facilities, played a real schedule, little fan support, and literally had to take a bus to recruits homes This coach has the opposite of all that, makes a million, FLIES TO GAMES TO RECRUIT And has never won more than 9 games

May I also add that Stokely didn't have 76 slots for bowl games, nor the luxury of playing in a ____ poor conference for cup cake wins?
    Excuses excuses excuses.

So, would you rather go back to those Stokely days? Sounds like you'd be content with them as long as Stokely was the coach

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    Excuses excuses excuses.

So, would you rather go back to those Stokely days? Sounds like you'd be content with them as long as Stokely was the coach
    Small time.be happy with what you have.yearning for more is futile.

Excuses excuses excuses.

Hudspeth got the university and fans to buy into the program when Stokleys couldn't. He also has won more games per season. I like where we are and where we are headed.

15. Default

Excuses excuses excuses.

What did I make excuses about?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information