Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Hudspeth on Speculation Radar

Default Re: Hudspeth on Speculation Radar

I would love to see that cajun4life.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Forgot more football than me?
    Yes I agree!

But you are saying FLorida is contemplating him as a coach and puttimg dowm anyome who makes a case as to why he would not be a good option.
    I said he was on the list you ____ing moron. Never said he would get the job. Anyone who hasn't looked at what he's done here and didn't dig deeper is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Regardless.he just got out coached by a country mile. And by a former 1-AA coach. He isn't earning his paycheck. Not with 2 down lineman.
    I guess he wasn't earning it during the 6 straight we just won either right?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    I said he was on the list you ____ing moron. Never said he would get the job. Anyone who hasn't looked at what he's done here and didn't dig deeper is crazy.
    Hes not on any serious list. And when somone points that out you ack like you are smarter than him. Then you crawfish and say never said he would get the job. I can tell that making others look dumb makes you feel better. So go ahead and do it. But people on here are not dumb

No, you attacked someone who pointed out a valid point about why Hud is not a serious candidate. You tried to make someone look dumb and now you are the jackass eating crow!

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    Hes not on any serious list. And when somone points that out you ack like you are smarter than him. Then you crawfish and say never said he would get the job. I can tell that making others look dumb makes you feel better. So go ahead and do it. But people on here are not dumb
    Pretty sure from the get go that I said getting the job was a different story than being on a list Do you want me to quote it from the first page of this thread?

7. Default Re: Hudspeth on Speculation Radar

Ignore CajunRage. He's a fan boy.

What we should all be paying attention to is Hud's post game presser. Our million dollar coach just ADMITTED he and his staff were out-coached, and blamed TBs bad throws and lack of passing game on. Get this. The wind!! I burst into laughter when I heard this you guys

8. Default

Please remind us of the records of those 6 straight teams we just beat

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Please remind us of the records of those 6 straight teams we just beat
    Who gives a ____? We are going bowling for the 4th straight year. Let the program progress. Name one program that went from nothing to a 'bcs' bowl in 4 years. And then, name a sunbelt team that had done it.

Pretty sure from the get go that I said getting the job was a different story than being on a list Do you want me to quote it from the first page of this thread?
    Why dont I quote how you took a personal shot at a poster when he disagreed with with you and stated that Hud's defense is goimg to hold hom back?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Why dont I quote how you took a personal shot at a poster when he disagreed with with you about Hud being qualified jackass?!?!
    The same poster that took a sarcastic shot at the best coach this program has ever hired?

That means ____ all right now. Flushed down the toilet. ____ Hud.

HUD is a a damn good coach. We are severely limited by the play of our secondary and QB.

Until we have an offense that can beat you in all facets of the game we will have games like today. Same can be said on the defensive side of the ball. Until we have a solid all around defense we will be vulnerable.

We are making progress as a program. At the beginning of the year we all expected to see better performances out of Broadway. We have not gotten that, in fact it is fair to say that he has regressed. But in the grand scheme of things we are moving forward.

Don't take this post as I am ok with what happened today because I am not. I am happy with the overall progression of the program though.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    HUD is a a damn good coach. We are severely limited by the play of our secondary and QB.

Until we have an offense that can beat you in all facets of the game we will have games like today. Same can be said on the defensive side of the ball. Until we have a solid all around defense we will be vulnerable.

We are making progress as a program. At the beginning of the year we all expected to see better performances out of Broadway. We have not gotten that, in fact it is fair to say that he has regressed. But in the grand scheme of things we are moving forward.

Don't take this post as I am ok with what happened today because I am not. I am happy with the overall progression of the program though.
    Coaches are responsible for our poor secondary and QB play.

15. Default

Who gives a ____? We are going bowling for the 4th straight year. Let the program progress. Name one program that went from nothing to a 'bcs' bowl in 4 years. And then, name a sunbelt team that had done it.
    Who gives a ____ that we can only best bottom feeders?! Educated fans give a ____. It's a ruse buddy. Put the pom-pom down for one second. If you're happy with this 8-4 crap and the NOLA bowl, stop talking to me. At this time in CFB, you're either climbing or you're falling. And your dumbsas is falling for the magic show. Not only have we plateaued a la Bustle, how is this staff going to make it through a "rebuilding" year. This was his "BEST" team yet!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information