Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Latest Bowl Projections From CBS Sports

Default Latest Bowl Projections From CBS Sports

Jerry Palm has us playing N. Illinois in the GoDaddyBowl in Mobile on January 4th. Also has stAte playing San Diego State in the NOLA Bowl, South Alabama playing North Carolina in the Indy Bowl, and Texas State playing Toledo in the Camellia Bowl

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot.ls/predictions

edit: when does Georgia Southern become bowl eligible, just out of curiosity?

Default Re: Latest Bowl Projections From CBS Sports

next season

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by IdeaL View Post
    Jerry Palm has us playing N. Illinois in the GoDaddyBowl in Mobile on January 4th. Also has stAte playing San Diego State in the NOLA Bowl, South Alabama playing North Carolina in the Indy Bowl, and Texas State playing Toledo in the Camellia Bowl

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot.ls/predictions

Are these guys brain dead? NO is ours whenever we want it.

Z

edit: when does Georgia Southern become bowl eligible, just out of curiosity?

Does anyone on here think it would be somehow better for the Cajuns to play in the GO Daddy Bowl rather than the NO Bowl? If so why?

Yes, I think it would be better. Later in the year, plus the time if day for Nola stinks this year. Also the future of at large bowl bids seems to be between us and MAC, we need to beat them for that reason. I'm not sure why they get more at large consideration, it seems like politics to me. The big ten must advocate for them whereas.you know.

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Yes, I think it would be better. Later in the year, plus the time if day for Nola stinks this year. Also the future of at large bowl bids seems to be between us and MAC, we need to beat them for that reason. I'm not sure why they get more at large consideration, it seems like politics to me. The big ten must advocate for them whereas.you know.
    A Sunday night at 8pm isn't exactly great time slot. At least not for attendance in an outdoor game in January.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    Does anyone on here think it would be somehow better for the Cajuns to play in the GO Daddy Bowl rather than the NO Bowl? If so why?
    No, felling trees/bowls does not interest me.

As long as the opponent keeps changing, the NewO Bowl is best.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Nola all the way. Even if attendance drops 10k BC of kick off time its still 10k more than we would bring to mobile

Man, it's one of those things where there's really no logical reason for us to want to play in the Go Daddy Bowl. It would be less special, probably have a lesser opponent, fewer fans, less money, worse venue, rough weather, etc. But I guess a change of pace isn't always bad.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    A Sunday night at 8pm isn't exactly great time slot. At least not for attendance in an outdoor game in January.
    Yeah, seems like a Sunday night game would be way worse for attendance than a Saturday morning game.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Yeah, seems like a Sunday night game would be way worse for attendance than a Saturday morning game.
    The worst part about the Saturday morning game will be my headache going in, other than that it isn't that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by techdawg88 View Post
    next season
    Is the Heart of Dallas Bowl good enough for y'all? Or will y'all hold out for an invitation to the WatchESPN3 From Ya Couch Bowl again?

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

^^high five

Other than Nola Bowl our best option is Indy Bowl.

I would still like the Texas Bowl.but I doubt that comes open. NOLA is gonna be ruined this year with the Saints being greedy buttholes and not being flexible with their schedule. Go Falcons.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information