Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: OTHER- Muschamp

Default Re: OTHER- Muschamp

, I'm sharing my opinion as you are. Brent pry wouldn't do us the privelage of even telling us to ____of after he was used as a scape goat for bustle. Your conjecture or suggestions don't matter and can't help, a 300 page thread about HUD leaving and who will be our next coach can only do 1 thing, hurt recruiting. That's how rumors start, coaches recruiting against use it against us.

I am hearing Les Miles wants to come here. He has gotten use to the Louisiana weather and says "Lafayette is better than Baton Rouge".

Last edited by MelRock; November 16th, 2014 at 07:38 pm. Reason: I still can't spell, SUCK IT HOAX!

After reading The News Star article on our game, Todd Berry might be in the running.lol.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunFan89 View Post
    Why the hyperbole??? It was a realistic what if scenario. One or two people on a message board does not make or break recruiting, and if it does then that student athlete shouldn't be coming to play for us. I don't know what you found so wrong in what was asked.
    Don't bother. He gets butt hurt about everything. There's nothing wrong with fans discussing the "what ifs" of the program and a thread about a replacement has absolutely ZERO affect on recruiting. Just an excuse to justify compulsive bytching. This is what fan forums are for. Speculate all you like, fine by me and 99% of RPers

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Don't bother. He gets ____ hurt about everything. There's nothing wrong with fans discussing the "what ifs" of the program and a thread about a replacement has absolutely ZERO affect on recruiting. Just an excuse to justify compulsive bytching. This is what fan forums are for. Speculate all you like, fine by me and 99% of RPers
    EAD nancy, and if you are gonna speculate, try throwing out the name of a guy who didn't get shafted while he was here.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    EAD nancy, and if you are gonna speculate, try throwing out the name of a guy who didn't get shafted while he was here.
    Lmao.
    Suggesting a thread about what ifs affects recruiting in anyway is moronic Sorry bro

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Jerry Baldwin!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Lmao.
    Suggesting a thread about what ifs affects recruiting in anyway is moronic Sorry bro
    Yeah because you are the ____'n czar of recruiting and message boards. We suck, our team sucks, our conference sucks, our defense sucks.boymeetsworld has all the answers blah blah blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Jerry Baldwin!
    I know you are kidding but brent pry got fired after having some of our best defenses in school history. The players were very public about how they felt about that.

10. Default

Yeah because you are the ____'n czar of recruiting and message boards. We suck, our team sucks, our conference sucks, our defense sucks.boymeetsworld has all the answers blah blah blah.
    Didn't claim any of that, I just have common sense. Say it out loud CC. "I choose LaTech over ULL because the fans were talking about the head coaching leaving on their fan board, so I felt unstable about committing".

Fellas, Hud isnt gong anywhere unless he chooses a mid tier program. His lack of "BIG SPLASH VICTORY"and at same time steady success makes him a commodity , not a HOT commodity. When we start knocking off bigger programs then break out the check book and break the bank. However, I say we are now not the dregs of D1 and we should not break the bank. We have proven that we are on the rise and not a ulmost or troy.

Dan Mullen and the UF AD Jeremy Foley are reportedly not on each other's Christmas card lists.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    #freeOrgeron
    Orgeron reportedly turned down an offer to be Nicholls State's interim coach in September because he promised his wife he'd sit out this entire season. (Two of his boys attend Mandeville HS, one plays tennis and the other football; his other son is a senior/student assistant at LSU.) It will be interesting to see if he gets a head coaching job this offseason because he sounds eager to get back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Fellas, Hud isnt gong anywhere unless he chooses a mid tier program. His lack of "BIG SPLASH VICTORY"and at same time steady success makes him a commodity , not a HOT commodity. When we start knocking off bigger programs then break out the check book and break the bank. However, I say we are now not the dregs of D1 and we should not break the bank. We have proven that we are on the rise and not a ulmost or troy.
    Do tell.what splash win did Hugh Freeze have at Ark St? Malzhan at Ark St? Everyone who brings up not having big wins has no clue what they are talking about. It's all about a coaches network and how well their agents work behind the scenes.

With that said I don't see Hud leaving after this season but it won't be bc he hasn't won a "big" game. He took a program that had not won anything worth talking about in over 10 years and made them into a winner without many resources. That is what ADs will see.

douglas's Avatar douglas is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

i think malzhan had that splash national championship as the oc at auburn, stAte was just a planned layover

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information