Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: No Beer??

Default No Beer??

I just heard that there will be NO BEER at the game.

Somebody please tell me this is bad rumor.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: No Beer??

I'll turn this car around right now!!!! :-)

igeaux.mobi

Heard that from the cop at the gate as well..... Fairly certain it is true! I do not know why though.

igeaux.mobi

I heard that it was not approved by the state commissioner. Even the beer trailer under the oak tree is being moved out.

Nice dotting of i's and crossing of t's.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by Damon View Post
    _ Nice dotting of i's and crossing of t's.

igeaux.mobi _
    From what I hear it is the fault of the University, I am sure the beer company is not happy as well.

Well back to the usual routine. Sneak 2 beers in my cargo shorts, leave at half-time and go down a beer, and then sneak in 2 more for the 2nd half. That is 5 beers I would have bought at the game. It was a way I could have donated back to the university, oh well I will save about $30.

This sucks! I want to know who drop the ball on this one?

Whhhaatt?

That's lame. I want someone's head for this! >=|

Funny because I was setting up the program stands in the stadium this morning and there was a bud light stand right by where I was setting up

igeaux.mobi
    Ok here's the deal. The state called in at 10 the morning and said that beer can not be sold because it's against the law.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    _ igeaux.mobi
    Ok here's the deal. The state called in at 10 the morning and said that beer can not be sold because it's against the law. _
    Then how does the Tigue do it?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    igeaux.mobi
    Ok here's the deal. The state called in at 10 the morning and said that beer can not be sold because it's against the law.
    WTF? That makes no sense at all. Who dropped the ball here? Idiots...

I do not believe that is against the law, I heard that they did not get approval from the State Commission, because no one made the appropriate calls.

my fault. I didn't clarify. We got a permit to sell beer for a catered event. This is a football game. The permits weren't done properly.

igeaux.mobi

Quote Originally Posted by silversound View Post
    _ I do not believe that is against the law, I heard that they did not get approval from the State Commission, because no one made the appropriate calls. _
    And the State Commission didn't find out about it until 10 AM this morning? Maybe we didn't do the right thing...but the timing on this smells like BS.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information