Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: IT'S A BOY

Default Re: IT'S A BOY

Did they call in a consultant for the birth?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    Did they call in a consultant for the birth?
    I don't know, but even the newborn is wondering why we are still running with 3 down lineman.

As a former Marine I am proud that the Hudspeth's had Captain Ty on the Marine Corp Birthday let me be the first to say "Semper Ty"

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    As a former Marine I am proud that the Hudspeth's had Captain Ty on the Marine Corp Birthday let me be the first to say "Semper Ty"
    Once a Marine, always a Marine. I made the mistake, on here, of saying my dad is a "former Marine". Hammer corrected me.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    I gave my wife tons of grief for choosing Wal Mart names for both my children instead of the more traditional family names I wanted. That was an argument I could never win. I fought a long hard battle to name my son Aurelian after my great uncle on my father's side, only to give up that battle and try Claude, which also failed miserably. So I just gave up and let her name him Peyton. I don't know how Hud did it. He basically names his kids similar to how Ricky Bobby named his kids. And his wife let him. Then again.the man is a crazy motivator. I think of them in their living room, all standing around holding a large rope, and Hud is killing it with a pregame speech on how he thinks Captain is a great name for a boy. Kudos to any man who get the name he wants when naming a child.no matter how crazy it is.
    Don't assume Hud forced that name. Tyla, if you know her, thinks outside the box like Hud does. I'm sure he didn't have to convince herIF it was his idea to begin with.

You should see what they were going to name a girl

Those names are atrocious! Nonetheless.congratulations to the Hudspeth family!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BirdofParadise View Post
    Don't assume Hud forced that name. Tyla, if you know her, thinks outside the box like Hud does. I'm sure he didn't have to convince herIF it was his idea to begin with.

You should see what they were going to name a girl
    Tennille ?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Tennille ?
    Turbine will like that one!

Tennille ?
    I believe it was Louise Anne
    Say it fast

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Girls names:
    General Electricia Hudspeth (nickname "GE")
    Seamen Nina Hudspeth (nickname "My dad will kick your ___ if you call me that")
    Five Star Hudspeth (nickname "Star")

Boys names:
    Private Isaac Hudspeth (nickname "Private I")
    Sergeant Friday Hudspeth (nickname "Nuttin But Da Facts" or "Joe")
    Rear Admiral Hudspeth (nickname "Sue")
    Drill Sergeant Hudspeth (nickname "Lil Bit")
    Colonel Sanders Hudspeth (nickname "Fried Chicken" or "Bucket Head")

Sorry, when I hear someone named Captain, I think of that POS Munnerlyn that plays for the Panthers.

Tennille ?
    For twins that would have been perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    Could've gone with Chesty Hudspeth. Or Manilla John Hudspeth. Smedly Butler Hudspeth. Or for classic movie fans John Striker Hudspeth.

Congrats Tyla and coach Hud on the new member of the family! May the family enjoy many years in Cajun Country!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information