Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Coach Saunders left team

Default Re: Coach Saunders left team

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Not for Coach Saunders. Coach Hudspeth said today that he would have rather this happened at the end of the season, not in the middle of a winning streak and recruiting. Its clear that this was not planned and Coach Saunders needs this time off to deal with personal matters. Coach Hudspeth was clear this will hurt recruiting because Saunders is in Miami and other areas. Coach Saunders is the assistant recruiting coordinator, so this hurts.
    This sucks big time!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    This sucks big time!
    Family first, so I wish Coach Saunders the best. He is one of best people I've every met when it comes to coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Not for Coach Saunders. Coach Hudspeth said today that he would have rather this happened at the end of the season, not in the middle of a winning streak and recruiting. Its clear that this was not planned and Coach Saunders needs this time off to deal with personal matters. Coach Hudspeth was clear this will hurt recruiting because Saunders is in Miami and other areas. Coach Saunders is the assistant recruiting coordinator, so this hurts.
    This sounds bigger than football best of luck to him and his family. I hope all turns out well.

Thanks for your part in building the recent success here at UL, Coach. Best of luck to you.

Default Re: UL assistant football coach Saunders no longer with team

This is odd. But it seems to be becoming more common place in today's game. it's almost as if football season stretches out for so long now, guys can change jobs in mid season & catch up with what another program is doing in a couple of weeks.

6. Default Longtime Cajuns assistant Saunders decides to resign

Louisiana outside linebackers coach David Saunders, an original member of head coach Mark Hudspeth's staff, has resigned. The university issued a brief statement to deliver the news Monday morning, citing "personal reasons" for Saund.

The rest of the story
    THE Advocate

He had a 3-yr gap in his coaching résumé before coming here. I wonder if that was for personal reasons also?

8. Default David Saunders Resignation

Anyone know the reason why he resigned mid season?

Default Re: David Saunders Resignation

Quote Originally Posted by SportyCajun459 View Post
    Anyone know the reason why he resigned mid season?
    Personal reasons.see other thread https://forumeus.com/.ders-left-team

Default Re: David Saunders Resignation

Shingles

11. Default Re: David Saunders Resignation

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan337 View Post
    Shingles
    I was thinking of re-roofing my house. Does anyone have experience with a metal roof??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information