Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is Hudspeth on the Falcons radar?

Default Re: Hudspeth on the Falcons radar?

Quote Originally Posted by burdman View Post
    Has anyone else heard anything about Hudspeth being in the mix for the Falcons job if/when they let go of Mike Smith?

We all know Hud is a hot commodity and college coaches are becoming popular targets for NFL teams.

Just curious if anyone has heard about or thinks Hud will be in the mix for the Falcons job?
    Oh wow I thought this was a actual story and not a question. I came in here to lol at the Falcons. Sun Belt to NFL. Are you serious?

Yeah as a nothing coach for the saints. Look at Chip Kelly, he coached in BFE and then went to Oregon. Didn't even win a national championship and he's in the preauxs. I think we all know Hud is atleast as good as Kelly if not better.
    Mother of God. I hate to come off as the negative guy here but come on man.

If it does happen, this would look great for our program. We should not have a problem picking up a SEC quality coach if he does go to Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    If it does happen, this would look great for our program. We should not have a problem picking up a SEC quality coach if he does go to Atlanta.
    Exactly. If Hud goes to Atlanta, Louisiana will have people lining up for the job. Probably will anyways when that day comes. But where this preauxgram is right now, and where it's about to be, coaches jumping to the NFL will be a regular problem I'm afraid.

Dude can't even win the Sunbelt outright. The Falcons? Man, Ragin' Pagin is a trip.

He's from Mississippi so Atlanta is a natural landing spot.

Quote Originally Posted by I_Bleed_RED View Post
    Mother of God. I hate to come off as the negative guy here but come on man.
    definitely

eeehhh

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Dude can't even win the Sunbelt outright. The Falcons? Man, Ragin' Pagin is a trip.
    exactly haha

Hud would be extremely disappointed in some of the "fans" here. Sounds like some people have forgotten the s hit show he walked into and has made Louisiana relevant.

We built seats for a stadium we don't even sellout, that's the power of Hud.

Some of you have let geaux of the reauxpe.

11. Default

Has anyone else heard anything about Hudspeth being in the mix for the Falcons job if/when they let go of Mike Smith?
    What have you heard?

Where?

Link?

Neaux link. Just word of mouth.

That's why I wanted to kneaux if anyone had heard anything.

Guess not.

Didn't realize people were so down on Hud. That being on the radar for a big job was ridiculous.

On radar for a bigger job definitely but NFL head coach is pretty hard to fathom. Anyway I don't care what rumors he's in, he's the head coach of a team that's won 3 in a row and were gunning for number 4 on Saturday baby. That's all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by NO BOWL 11 Grad View Post
    On radar for a bigger job definitely but NFL head coach is pretty hard to fathom. Anyway I don't care what rumors he's in, he's the head coach of a team that's won 3 in a row and were gunning for number 4 on Saturday baby. That's all that matters.
    This guy gets it. Louisiana is flying high in conference play and this could be a special year.

So much negativity stemming from a simple question, no wonder the preauxgram seems stuck in neutral sometimes.

Thanks for the non sarcastic, real response.

Neaux link. Just word of mouth.

That's why I wanted to kneaux if anyone had heard anything.

Guess not.

Didn't realize people were so down on Hud. That being on the radar for a big job was ridiculous.
    Not down on Hud at all.

He just needs to win the Sun Belt outright before we start talking NFC South. LOL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information