Thread: Saints.I'm not impressed!

Default Saints.I'm not impressed!

Do it on the road.that would impressive!

Thursday night would be a start.

Default Re: Saints.I'm not impressed!

Shutup. We just beat a good Green Bay team. That was the most solid game we have played all year.
    I am impressed. Lets do it on the road now! Saints tied for 1st in the NFC South going for sole 1st place in the NFC South against Carolina Thursday!
    Geaux Saints!

They do that every home game! Then they hit the road and stink it up. Again I am not impressed.

By far, Ingram's best game as a pro!! He and Lacy both looked they were still at Bama.

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    They do that every home game! Then they hit the road and stink it up. Again I am not impressed.
    Dude really, Green Bay way arguably the hottest team in the NFL. Home or away a very good win.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan79 View Post
    Dude really, Green Bay way arguably the hottest team in the NFL. Home or away a very good win.
    Rodgers on two good legs beat the Saints going away. It's a good win.but on the road Thursday.Carolina takes control of the worst division in football.

Quote Originally Posted by NickatNite View Post
    By far, Ingram's best game as a pro!! He and Lacy both looked they were still at Bama.
    Saints held Lacy to around 50 yards on the ground. The Saints defensive back are paying very soft. Even with them on the backs of the receivers they are not going after the ball.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Great win for the Saints. They have not looked good ANYWHERE so far. Outplayed the Packers in all phases. On to Carolina with a short week of rest

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan79 View Post
    Dude really, they do this at home every year on prime time! It's nothing new, do this Thursday, one the road. I'll put up my lunch money that we take a L.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Rodgers on two good legs beat the Saints going away. It's a good win.but on the road Thursday.Carolina takes control of the worst division in football.
    That gave us the edge last night. Up until that it was tit for tat.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Say what?

Quote Originally Posted by ulXrunner View Post
    Dude really, they do this at home every year on prime time! It's nothing new, do this Thursday, one the road. I'll put up my lunch money that we take a L.
    Guess you won't be eating lunch on Friday.

Thread Information