Thread: UL Bookstore

Default UL Bookstore

Went to the UL bookstore this morning to get some new gear for football season. Shelves are fully stocked with a few new things here and there. Very good selection. I suggest everyone go before school starts because I'm sure merchandise will go fast.

Default Re: UL Bookstore

Quote Originally Posted by ULtimateCajun View Post
    _ Went to the UL bookstore this morning to get some new gear for football season. Shelves are fully stocked with a few new things here and there. Very good selection. I suggest everyone go before school starts because I'm sure merchandise will go fast. _
    Can you buy this stuff online? I will not be making it to Lafayette until football season.

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ Can you buy this stuff online? I will not be making it to Lafayette until football season. _
    I think there may a link from the ragincajuns.com website but I don't think it has as much as the actual store.

_ Went to the UL bookstore this morning to get some new gear for football season. Shelves are fully stocked with a few new things here and there. Very good selection. I suggest everyone go before school starts because I'm sure merchandise will go fast. _
    Did they redesign the Russell coaches Gameday polo's this year or is it the same?

The couple at the top and on the second line were last years:
    https://www.nmnathletics.com/sellnew.&ITMCATID=1193

A perfect example of why we need a full time UL co-op store at the athletic complex open 7 days a week.

Man, I haven't been there in years. I assume this is the store located in the Student Union? I'd like to stop by before school starts and pick up a white polo style shirt with possibly a red UL on the chest?

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    _ Did they redesign the Russell coaches Gameday polo's this year or is it the same?

The couple at the top and on the second line were last years:
    https://www.nmnathletics.com/sellnew.&ITMCATID=1193 _
    Yeah they have some new ones by russell, without that big stripe on the back and bottom of the sleeves. They are more one color. They also had some nice under armour polos, Columia fishing style shirts, and long sleeve polos also. Good selection and I didn't see many crazy designs or peppers. Just being on campus made me even more excited for Sept. 5th!!!!! I'm ready!

I just left the bookstore. The selection is great. Have some nice new hats and some nice polos. The selection is great. I also noticed the "House Divided" license plates are gone.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: UL Bookstore

_ Can you buy this stuff online? I will not be making it to Lafayette until football season. _
    try this address: bookstore.louisiana.edu. the bookstore has really made a push in ads on 1420. first time i can remember them being so aggressive. i like it.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ I just left the bookstore. The selection is great. Have some nice new hats and some nice polos. The selection is great. I also noticed the "House Divided" license plates are gone. _
    it's about time they drop those damned things.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Saint View Post
    _ try this address: bookstore.louisiana.edu. the bookstore has really made a push in ads on 1420. first time i can remember them being so aggressive. i like it. _
    Thanks but I think I visited that web site in 1995. They really need to update it. Where did they get these jerseys? http://bookstore.louisiana.edu/Appar.ys/index.shtml

_ Thanks but I think I visited that web site in 1995. They really need to update it. Where did they get these jerseys? http://bookstore.louisiana.edu/Appar.ys/index.shtml _
    I do have to say that they do a poor job of selling jerseys. I will never buy a jersey that has 00 on it. It's the worst number in sports, therefore, I'm not wearing it. I also don't understand why we can't get official basketball jerseys. No one sells those.

If I'm gonna buy a jersey I will go to Bell's. They sale the official football jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ I do have to say that they do a poor job of selling jerseys. I will never buy a jersey that has 00 on it. It's the worst number in sports, therefore, I'm not wearing it. I also don't understand why we can't get official basketball jerseys. No one sells those.

If I'm gonna buy a jersey I will go to Bell's. They sale the official football jersey. _
    Bump

I've probably said this 80 times in various post but I'll say it again.

When you go to a sporting event (outside of UL) You see people wearing jerseys. I remember growing up and having to wear a plain red Tommie Frazier (Nebraska) jersey as if it were a UL jersey. I don't know why we've never sold replica jerseys for Bball and Football.

Bell's made some last year that are very sharp but they had to make them themselves. I don't know why the bookstore or Russell wouldn't capitalize on the fact that people like to buy jersey's for the games and to frame. Authentic Jerseys sell for $100 a pop. There is a reason that sports teams sell so many replica and authentic jerseys. People buy them.

I also noticed Academy sells children's jerseys by Adidas that look really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Saint View Post
    it's about time they drop those damned things.
    It's probably more like they are sold out at the moment.

They are very popular.

I see them around town all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    _ It's probably more like they are sold out at the moment.

They are very popular.

I see them around town all of the time. _
    yes, waaaay too much all of the time.

Thread Information