Thread: In good hands: UL receivers have depth in 2009

1. Default In good hands: UL receivers have depth in 2009

While ranking among the nation's top rushing teams last season, UL also showed it could go to the air.

The trick this fall will be whether the Ragin' Cajuns can make it happen again while replacing their starting quarterback (Michael Desormeaux) and running back (Tyrell Fenroy) and top wide receiver (Jason Chery).

Marlin Miller believes it's possible.

"People say we're young and that they don't know what we're going to do," said Miller, a junior wide receiver. "But as a receiving group we know that we're good and can go out there and make plays.

The Story

Default Re: In good hands: UL receivers have depth in 2009

I didn't see any mention of Lance Kelly in the article. What is his status for the upcoming year? I think he broke his leg during the season last year, but has that healed, and is he still on the team?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: In good hands: UL receivers have depth in 2009

Quote Originally Posted by ronnied View Post
    _ I didn't see any mention of Lance Kelly in the article. What is his status for the upcoming year? I think he broke his leg during the season last year, but has that healed, and is he still on the team? _
    Ronnie,

They moved Lance Kelly over to safety.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: In good hands: UL receivers have depth in 2009

_ I didn't see any mention of Lance Kelly in the article. What is his status for the upcoming year? I think he broke his leg during the season last year, but has that healed, and is he still on the team? _
    Hey, how's the camp coming along? If you need an old gray haired man to help you out, give me a call.

Thanks BeauCajun,

After you reminded me about Kelly, I also saw it in the DA. I know I must know you, but who are you?

The camp is coming along slowly. It is completely closed in now and I think I'll wait until after hunting (and football) season to finish the inside. I will never turn down help, so stop by next time you see me there.

_ Thanks BeauCajun,

After you reminded me about Kelly, I also saw it in the DA. I know I must know you, but who are you?

The camp is coming along slowly. It is completely closed in now and I think I'll wait until after hunting (and football) season to finish the inside. I will never turn down help, so stop by next time you see me there. _
    Ronnie,

You're too easy. Use your powers of deductive reasoning skills. I know Prof and Mr. Brasseaux taught you better than that.

A hint for ya. Spent the weekend with your sister and brother-in-law a couple weeks back at their camp. If that doesn't tell you, then you've slowed down more than I thought in your old age roomie.

Have sold off all watercraft, you'll have to give me a lift if you need help.

BC

PM me when you get a chance.

Thread Information