Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: The Book 2009-10 UL Lady Cajuns Volleyball

Default Re: another 2 scholarship v-ball players leave

Quote Originally Posted by OLF82 View Post
    _ _
    Two more are thinking of leaving. It's really too bad because this team as a whole would have made big noise in the sunbelt. The chemistry and ability was there.

Louisiana Campus Re: another 2 scholarship v-ball players leave

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsincajun View Post
    _ Two more are thinking of leaving. It's really too bad because this team as a whole would have made big noise in the sunbelt. The chemistry and ability was there. _
    It is too bad. I was impressed with the passion displayed by the team. If two more players leave, would that mean 7 out of 8 recruits would have left? Again, I don't know the coach or what's going on, but 7 out of 8 is startling.

Yep. Team talked to Farmer a month ago before the last two quit but he did nothing. It's really a shame. This team could have been the best UL ever had. Now I'm not sure how they will be able to have a spring season

Can you APR hit! And is it possible that women's volleyball will take such a hit that it will effect other sports?

Again, is it personality conflicts that is causing this separation? She showed these players something good to get them here, how has that changed?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: another 2 scholarship v-ball players leave

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsincajun View Post
    _ Yep. Team talked to Farmer a month ago before the last two quit but he did nothing. It's really a shame. This team could have been the best UL ever had. Now I'm not sure how they will be able to have a spring season _
    I am very sorry you and your family went through this. What, in your opinion, is causing this?

7. Default Re: another 2 scholarship v-ball players leave

Isn't this the coach that Ryckman is always praising???? Billy do you know what is going on with our program??????

8. UL Volleyball Re:ANOTHER scholarship v-ball player quits yesterday

Now there is only 1 freshman recruit left and 3 other scholarship upper class men=WOW

Ragin' Cajuns Re: another 2 scholarship v-ball players leave

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    _ Again, is it personality conflicts that is causing this separation? She showed these players something good to get them here, how has that changed? _
    I am echoing Zeph's question, can someone in the know shed some light on why this is happening?

If this stuff is happening, will this adversely affect our apr?

11. Default Re: The Book 2009-10 UL Lady Cajuns Volleyball

I had a nice talk with Scott Farmer this afternoon at Lady Cajun Park but did not ask about the volleyball players.

I never ask about the guts of any UL program. I am more superficial like "the turf looks good" "Can we make some softball shirts for the fans to wear?" that say "We Got Your Back"

Soooo I have no inside info but I think the volleyball program will survive.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information