Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SUN BELT FOOTBALL: Conference releases 2009 TV schedule

Default Re: SUN BELT FOOTBALL: Conference releases 2009 TV schedule

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    _ Usually you can get what you want via PPV. I have DirecTV because Charter is a nightmare. FYI the "Dish network" has the CST channel. _
    CST is a regional sports network so no one on Dish Network outside of BR, NO, and Strawberry parishes, and Brett farve country can catch it on Dish Network from what I heard.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    _ CST is a regional sports network so no one on Dish Network outside of BR, NO, and Strawberry parishes, and Brett farve country can catch it on Dish Network from what I heard. _
    According to the press releases, it should be available on Dish Network to anyone within a 75 mile radius of New Orleans or Baton Rouge. I live in Rayne, which is technically about 73 miles from BR, and I don't get it. Can anyone confirm whether or not it is available in Lafayette? (It's channel 421, BTW)

Quote Originally Posted by ljr3721 View Post
    _ According to the press releases, it should be available on Dish Network to anyone within a 75 mile radius of New Orleans or Baton Rouge. I live in Rayne, which is technically about 73 miles from BR, and I don't get it. Can anyone confirm whether or not it is available in Lafayette? (It's channel 421, BTW) _
    I don't know if CST is available on Dish in Acadiana. However, it is a main feature of the Cox package in Lafayette Parish. This is moot now as ESPNU is picking up the game live.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    _ CST is a regional sports network so no one on Dish Network outside of BR, NO, and Strawberry parishes, and Brett farve country can catch it on Dish Network from what I heard. _
    I never heard that but I know they can spot beam channels. Oh well I thought I had an option for you. I'm stuck in the DirecTV commitment so it is not an option for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information