Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Resurfacing Has Begun

1. Default The Resurfacing Has Begun

The parking lot upgrades surrounding The Swamp and Gator Cove have begun. Not sure if there will be a new overlay or a fresh oiling and striping. Either way it should lead to more efficient use of the parking area.

The Tennis courts look good, seem to be done or close to it.

A lot of work has been and is being done around and near the top of the tunnel. Gerald Hebert calls this the recruiting area. A building has been added, cement poured the fence blacked in and the entire section is being Cypressed up.

Posted via Mobile Device

Default Re: The Resurfacing Has Begun

Great! I'm excited anytime anything good happens.

Scratch that off the list of complaints of some people.

igeaux.mobi

4. Default Re: The Resurfacing Has Begun

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ Scratch that off the list of complaints of some people.

igeaux.mobi _
    Never ever challenge our complainers!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCharlie View Post
    _ Never ever challenge our complainers! _
    Oh I forgot.I may get another red square for calling out the complainers! You have to admit, the complainers have been our most consistent group associated with the athletic program!

6. Default Re: The Resurfacing Has Begun

I see that they are saying resurfacing----Is the part not paved to be paved also??????

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ I see that they are saying resurfacing----Is the part not paved to be paved also?????? _
    I don't believe so.

I highly doubt the gravel will be resurfaced. It serves its purpose. Funny story, when the gravel was first put in, I was tasked by my boss at the time and future felon Joey Dudley to paint parking lot lines on the gravel! Needless to say I did one line and he realized the foley of what he told me to do. Look for yellow rocks at the first home game, those are my painted rocks.

9. Ragin' Cajuns Re: The Resurfacing Has Begun

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ The parking lot upgrades surrounding The Swamp and Gator Cove have begun. Not sure if there will be a new overlay or a fresh oiling and striping. Either way it should lead to more efficient use of the parking area.

The Tennis courts look good, seem to be done or close to it.

A lot of work has been and is being done around and near the top of the tunnel. Gerald Hebert calls this the recruiting area. A building has been added, cement poured the fence blacked in and the entire section is being Cypressed up.

Posted via http://igeaux.mobi _

I pass Cajun Field on the way to the jail everyday. I'm pretty sure they're completely resurfacing it. I saw them tearing up the old asphalt the other day. Today, I saw a strip of old asphalt, a strip of dirt? being oiled, and a strip of fresh asphalt.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    Look for yellow rocks at the first home game, those are my painted rocks.
    Glad to know it's not the same as Yelleaux Sneaux . . .

. . . although . . .

igeaux.mobi

11. Default Re: The Resurfacing Has Begun

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ Oh I forgot.I may get another red square for calling out the complainers! You have to admit, the complainers have been our most consistent group associated with the athletic program! _
    OH, I do agree with your analysis. Now if we can get them to be RCAF members!

12. Default

The parking lot upgrades surrounding The Swamp and Gator Cove are really looking good.

At least 2" of asphalt has been overlayed where it existed before.

After they stripe it I wouldn't be surprised if they could fit 20% more vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCharlie View Post
    _ Never ever challenge our complainers! _

LOL, maybe somebody will post a link to pictures of the stadium parking lots at FAU.

14. Default Re: The Resurfacing Has Begun

_ The parking lot upgrades surrounding The Swamp and Gator Cove are really looking good.

After they stripe it I wouldn't be surprised if they could fit 20% more vehicles. _
    Looked at it today and the completed part looks great---Are they doing the entire inside fence area---I would doubt it------The next athletic expense could be to use the area assigned for intramurals to be a huge athletic housing with plush areas for a swimming pool and cafateria and maybe study hall rooms with a computer libray next to it!!!! This would put the jocks in the middle of the 2 campi and an easy ride on Fun's elevated Cajun cars!!!

15. Default Re: The Resurfacing Has Begun

_ The parking lot upgrades surrounding The Swamp and Gator Cove are really looking good.

After they stripe it I wouldn't be surprised if they could fit 20% more vehicles. _
    where is Gator Cove?????

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information