Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Heads Up For Ya'll

1. Ragin' Cajuns Heads Up For Ya'll

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to let you guys know that we sat down with Scott Farmer today (guess it was his media day of sorts). Some really interesting things he had to say regarding the RCAF, stadium improvements and beyond. We'll have a short little piece on it at 6 tonight on KATC and I go a little more in depth tonight at 10.Look out for the whole interview (around 30 minutes) on our website sometime this week.

Default Re: Heads Up For Ya'll

Quote Originally Posted by Syracajun5644 View Post
    _ Hey Folks,

Just wanted to let you guys know that we sat down with Scott Farmer today (guess it was his media day of sorts). Some really interesting things he had to say regarding the RCAF, stadium improvements and beyond. We'll have a short little piece on it at 6 tonight on KATC and I go a little more in depth tonight at 10.Look out for the whole interview (around 30 minutes) on our website sometime this week. _
    Thx, Mr. Webb

3. Default Re: Heads Up For Ya'll

Will view.

Thanks

igeaux.mobi

4. Default Re: scott farmer on kmdl talking rcaf

Saw the late sports--he is going to improve the softball, baseball, and football stadia ---after the soc/track complex---when and how--who knows????

Here's the story plus the complete interview with Farmer

http://www.katc.com/Global/category&nav=menu209_5

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Heads Up For Ya'll

Quote Originally Posted by Delta 1 View Post
    _ Here's the story plus the complete interview with Farmer

http://www.katc.com/Global/category&nav=menu209_5 _

Oh my God.say it isn't so!

Oh no, what will some people complain about now.

80%

WHOOOOHOOOOOO

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Delta 1 View Post
    _ Here's the story plus the complete interview with Farmer

http://www.katc.com/Global/category&nav=menu209_5 _
    Am I the only one without audio on the full interview?

10. Default Re: scott farmer on kmdl talking rcaf

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    _ Saw the late sports--he is going to improve the softball, baseball, and football stadia ---after the soc/track complex---when and how--who knows???? _
    Just to clear up some stuff that wasn't that clear from the story. The UL Athletic Department will go to the State Board this August with the proposal of the overhaul of Lamson Park (and when I say the renderings we saw look awesome, they look awesome). If it is approved this August, then it will be full go for that.

As for Tigue, Track and Football.the Track and Field complex is next up on the list with a fieldhouse to be made for the two sports. Baseball and Football might be longer range goals, but with the RCAF, Farmer made it seem like it won't be in the too distance future. As he said, there already are architects (and renderings) working on the remodeling of Cajun Field.

Hope that helps any.

thanks, t webb, for the insight and the inside. between you and j parrott, we have the potential to be the most informed sports web site readers in the nation in terms of one university's athletic dept. geaux cajuns.

12. Default Re: Heads Up For Ya'll

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Saint View Post
    _ thanks, t webb, for the insight and the inside. between you and j parrott, we have the potential to be the most informed sports web site readers in the nation in terms of one university's athletic dept. geaux cajuns. _
    Thanks for the compliment, but to be completely fair, Josh blows everyone OUT THE WATER in this area and probably the Sun Belt media in general as far as covering a team.

ummm.yeah

13. Default Re: Heads Up For Ya'll

I think you left out "away" after blows in your post!!!!!

_ I think you left out "away" after blows in your post!!!!! _

Uh, not really!!

_ I think you left out "away" after blows in your post!!!!! _
    ".josh blows everyone OUT THE WATER." makes sense to me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information