Thread: Baja Sports Grill Best Burger in Acadiana

1. This is so COOL Baja Sports Grill Best Burger in Acadiana

The contest ends today. If you have the time, give Baja Sports Grill a nod in the GoAcadiana Best Burger contest.

LINK

Default Re: Baja Sports Grill in the GoAcadiana Best Burger Finals (Ends TODAY)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    _ The contest ends today. If you have the time, give Baja Sports Grill a nod in the GoAcadiana Best Burger contest.

LINK

_
    Lets not turn this into another wing thread debacle. Vote for your favorite burger

I need to go check this place out! Do they usually have a pretty good lunch crowd?

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Baja Sports Grill in the GoAcadiana Best Burger Finals (Ends TODAY)

Quote Originally Posted by bballholic View Post
    _ I need to go check this place out! Do they usually have a pretty good lunch crowd? _
    Yep, fairly full. The plate lunches at noon are great. Or you can order off the menu.

Sign up for your VIP card when you head out there. We can use all the help we can get.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    _ Yep, fairly full. The plate lunches at noon are great. Or you can order off the menu.

Sign up for your VIP card when you head out there. We can use all the help we can get. _

Will do. I'll probably go tomorrow!

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Baja Sports Grill in the GoAcadiana Best Burger Finals (Ends TODAY)

_ Will do. I'll probably go tomorrow! _
    A link to their website. Hope this is helpful.

http://www.bajasportsgrill.com/

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

_ I need to go check this place out! Do they usually have a pretty good lunch crowd? _
    I was in town last week and went for the first time. Food was good.

Shrimp Baja appetizer was interesting. I'm not sure what they put in that sauce, but it was good.

The Lil Lady got the Fried Catfish and really liked it. Got the Green beans and they were really good.

I got the Cuban Sandwich. It was ok. Not really big on all that pork so I really don't know why I got it. However, if it came with an Au Jus type sauce to dip it in, it would be dynomite.

Can't wait to go back and try the hamburgeza.

Service was pretty good. I think it was Mike, though I'm not sure, who walked around and talked to everyone, he sat us and then stopped by our table several times to check on us.

Filled out the VIP card, crossed out all of the second L's on it, and turned it in to our waitress, and got the card and used it that night.

Will be going back again, no doubt.

8. Default Re: Baja Sports Grill Best Burger in Acadiana

Congratulations

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Baja Sports Grill Best Burger in Acadiana

I voted Baja, but Southside is where its at son!!!

10. Default Re: Baja Sports Grill Best Burger in Acadiana

Quote Originally Posted by BrudaCajun View Post
    Southside is where its at son!!! _
    For true!!

_ Congratulations _
    I spoke to Mike and Paul at lunch today, they both said to tell you thanks Turbine!

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I spoke to Mike and Paul at lunch today, they both said to tell you thanks Turbine!
    Thanks for the thanks
    igeaux.mobi

_ Thanks for the thanks
    igeaux.mobi _
    Paul said he recieved 70 votes from Ragin Pagin!

Thread Information