Thread: 2009 Ragin' Cajun's CD by DJ SAL

Ragin' Cajuns 2009 Ragin' Cajun's CD by DJ SAL

I am currently working on NEW UL football songs! After much success last year, I decided to make a limited edition (about 2000 CDs) album just for the Ragin' Cajuns! It will have 4 songs on it, including a remix to "UL Give Them Hell"!!!!!!

If you or your business would want to sponsor the CD, send me an email to sal@lakedauteriverecords.com !

Default Re: 2009 Ragin' Cajun's CD by DJ SAL

Is the Grand Opening for the store this Saturday (6/27/09)? I'm going to try and make it out there.

Default Re: 2009 Ragin' Cajun's CD by DJ SAL

It was suppose to be the release of our NEW compilation CD, but Disc Makers messed up my order, so It might be a couple of weekends till we open up!

PS About the sponsorships, I'm looking for 1 or 2 main sponsors! The best way to explain my ideas is to set up a meeting, so call me at 337-352-0225, or send an email to sal@lakedauteriverecords.com

Thanks,

DJ SAL

I have a Question Re: 2009 Ragin' Cajun's CD by DJ SAL

Quote Originally Posted by DJ SAL View Post
    _ I am currently working on NEW UL football songs! After much success last year, I decided to make a limited edition (about 2000 CDs) album just for the Ragin' Cajuns! It will have 4 songs on it, including a remix to "UL Give Them Hell"!!!!!!

If you or your business would want to sponsor the CD, send me an email to sal@lakedauteriverecords.com ! _
    When will the CD come out?

Thread Information