Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread: Cajun Field Expansion ??

Default Re: Cajun Field Expansion ??

Quote Originally Posted by Louisiana's Ragin T View Post
    _ V
    Could you imagine if we put the same efforts in paying our coaches, and recruiting players. Look at Louisiana Tech _
    Why would anyone want to look at La Tech as a model????????? What the hell have they done? Yes, they did go to a bowl game in football last year, but they generally just ride the coat tails of the WACKY Conference! I know UL has a long way to go, but let's at least try to model our programs after a successful program. UL is overall already at the level of La Tech!

Quote Originally Posted by KACajun View Post
    _ You call it "stupid" I call it sharing a vision for the future. Sadly, your approach is the status quo.
    This university needs some new blood because even the reek on this board is stale. _
    You just dont understand. These guys are all about dotting the "T's" and crossing the "I's".

and dat ain never gonna change with da blood in dere right now

Quote Originally Posted by KACajun View Post
    _ We agree on this point.

I know there was fallout about the baseball renovations, was there ever a press release on that subject or just ragin pagin banter?

If someone would give out some facts (artist rendering) then all of the rumors can be put to rest. I'm not trying to blame anyone only searching for info. _

Which was EXACTLY why it was never released. Scott Farmer and Robichaux said this on numerous occassions. Once things would have been finalized with the donor and plans could be drawn, you would have seen more publicity on it. I remember when they were doing the sport turf and the Moncla center, they did press releases about it and were more than forthcoming with any info regarding these matters. I know it is frustrating because we all want more and the university could undoubtedly do a better job at marketing the athletic program but I think the men put in place now are much more proactive than recent admins.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

"Where's my pretty pictures and sketches daddy!?. I want to see the pictures daddy!. whaaaaaaaa!!!!!".

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    _ Which was EXACTLY why it was never released. Scott Farmer and Robichaux said this on numerous occassions. Once things would have been finalized with the donor and plans could be drawn, you would have seen more publicity on it. I remember when they were doing the sport turf and the Moncla center, they did press releases about it and were more than forthcoming with any info regarding these matters. I know it is frustrating because we all want more and the university could undoubtedly do a better job at marketing the athletic program but I think the men put in place now are much more proactive than recent admins. _
    Here's an FYI link on opening day opponent Southern University's upgrade of their football stadium and certain other athletic facilities. In particular note the amount of money mentioned in the article.

http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/5.l?index=14&c=y

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread Information