Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Expansion ??

Default Re: Cajun Field Expansion ??

Give this a rest

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    _ June 20 2009
    _ There are several drawings. Set up a meeting with Scott Farmer and he will be glad to show them all to you. That's what I did. The only drawings they do not have are for baseball.
    again

June 3 2009
    I went and met with Scott Farmer a month or so ago and saw the plans for the "renovation" of the Tigue. Looks very nice, but he said that it is at least 2 years away because of Softball.
    and again

Go and see the drawings with Scott Farmer.

Go and speak with Scott Farmer as I did and he will show you the plans for the field.
    Look, I'm not trying to be an arse, but I don't think that is a good idea is all. Why don't we give Farmer a rest

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ Visit their board and you will find they are laughing their butts off about posting under mulitple names. Summer must be slow over in Lake Chuck. _
    Summer isn't the only thing that's slow in Lake Chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel02 View Post
    _ If that's how they get a good laugh, then Lake Charles must really suck (not that we all didn't know that already). _
    They laughed at Noah too before he built the ark.

Quote Originally Posted by ULwarhawksRULE View Post
    _ igeaux.mobi
    Ive never said anything either positive or negative about Mcneese, and am no mcneese fan. I am a UL ''Warhawks'' fan first and a LSU fan second. I root for most teams in this state except tech. You all can talk about your beating us last year all you want, and I know it made your season.but don't forget we own you. Go look at the record books in the last 8 years! Go build that stadium, the only way you draw 45,000 is to not charge or covince LSU have a home game in your stadium. No Mcneese or Grambling won't draw over 35k _
    I call BS on this one, your no WarHawk fan. Typical undercover spooner for the cowboy nation!

5. Default Re: Cajun Field Expansion ??

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    _ I blame global warming on the temperature, the lack of funds in the RCAF, the loss to McNeese, the delay in updating baseball and football stadiums, and everything else wrong with the cajuns _
    And I thought that all the above were direct results of George Bush!!!! How I wish he were still our president!!!!!!!

_ igeaux.mobi
    Ive never said anything either positive or negative about Mcneese, and am no mcneese fan. I am a UL ''Warhawks'' fan first and a LSU fan second. I root for most teams in this state except tech. You all can talk about your beating us last year all you want, and I know it made your season.but don't forget we own you. Go look at the record books in the last 8 years! Go build that stadium, the only way you draw 45,000 is to not charge or covince LSU have a home game in your stadium. No Mcneese or Grambling won't draw over 35k _
    Then you are not terribly knowledgeable about your own team.

You knock us for scheduling McNeese, but your single best attended home game (in your actual stadium) was against GRAMBLING.

When was the last time your school lead the conference in attendance? Try never.

Last season against FIU we set the SunBelt record for single game attendance (without any help from the Panthers).

Your best attended conference game was when we came to town.

No, we wouldn't expect you to understand why we would want to improve our facilities when you'd rather piggy-back on the razorbacks fans to fudge your attendance numbers.

BTW, you've got a nice tarp covering those unused seats.

_ igeaux.mobi
    wow so your an even bigger tool than I first thought

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCajun View Post
    _ Then you are not terribly knowledgeable about your own team.

You knock us for scheduling McNeese, but your single best attended home game (in your actual stadium) was against GRAMBLING.

When was the last time your school lead the conference in attendance? Try never.

Last season against FIU we set the SunBelt record for single game attendance (without any help from the Panthers).

Your best attended conference game was when we came to town.

No, we wouldn't expect you to understand why we would want to improve our facilities when you'd rather piggy-back on the razorbacks fans to fudge your attendance numbers.

BTW, you've got a nice tarp covering those unused seats. _

Imagine, not even knowing enough about ULM's attendance to support his claim of being a warhawk fan. What an idiot! He is another cowboy fan CajunAstro, you have exposed him.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ Imagine, not even knowing enough about ULM's attendance to support his claim of being a warhawk fan. What an idiot! He is another cowboy fan CajunAstro, you have exposed him. _
    That can't be, CajunT. Don't you remember? The brokebacks don't care about us. They are perfectly happy where they are. They've got such a great athletic program and legions of fans to talk about brokeback sports on their borad. Why would they have to lurk around here for attention?

_ igeaux.mobi
    Forgive them they think that everyone who disagrees with them are either from McNeese or LSU.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: Cajun Field Expansion ??

Quote Originally Posted by DestinCajun View Post
    _ From yesterday's Pickonyu

"The temperature reached 104 at Audubon Park, with the humidity making it seem like it was hotter than 110 degrees. That surpassed the previous record for a high temperature during any time of the year, set on Aug. 30, 2000. It also broke the earlier park temperature record for June 24 of 99, set in 2006. The normal temperature for that date is 91.'

_
    yes, dc, thank you. i have noticed how hot it has been lately. must be those sweet peas i planted last month. and we sure could use some rain to boot.

12. Default Re: Cajun Field Expansion ??

updating the stadium is a requirement to be considered a up and coming program and to get better recruits. In 80s most similar programs had equal or worse stadiums. Many similar programs have better now.

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Don't forget La Tech

Quote Originally Posted by racajun54 View Post
    Forgive them they think that everyone who disagrees with them are either from McNeese or LSU.
    igeaux.mobi

Why expand we cant come close to filling what we have? Updating the stadium would be a better choice.

15. Default Re: Cajun Field Expansion ??

When UL decides to "Bowl" the NorthWest endzone please leave a field level nook -resembling the tunnel- for UL's historical CANNON.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information