Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chris Malveaux

Default Re: Coaches Malveaux

So after watching a 40 minute video with Lotief and team members it concerns me that it seems this summer Lotief got positive reviews from players and administration that resulted in a bonus he donated back to the program.It also concerns me all players in video and coaches were not interviewed to support or refute or put negative statements in context.Finally it concerns me that there are concerns on other sites and some in media that many critics have never been in a college locker room in any sport before or during competition.IF YOU ARE GOING TO TERMINATE SOMEONE MANY ADVISE TO KEEP THE REASONS MINIMAL

2. Default Re: Coaches Malveaux

Here’s something that may have not occurred to some of you.

A person can be capable of both good and bad things. In fact, think that describes the majority of us humans.

l grew up in a locker room, as have several ppl that post here. It changes absolutely nothing.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Coaches Malveaux

Quote Originally Posted by Alum77 View Post
    So after watching a 40 minute video with Lotief and team members it concerns me that it seems this summer Lotief got positive reviews from players and administration that resulted in a bonus he donated back to the program.It also concerns me all players in video and coaches were not interviewed to support or refute or put negative statements in context.Finally it concerns me that there are concerns on other sites and some in media that many critics have never been in a college locker room in any sport before or during competition.IF YOU ARE GOING TO TERMINATE SOMEONE MANY ADVISE TO KEEP THE REASONS MINIMAL
    I don't have a means of removing your concerns. But for one, there is no need to interview the coaches or players for the "context" of the released statements from multiple former athletes. Second, I have been in many locker rooms with males. I have been at no practices or locker rooms with females. A male coach using certain language and/or comments to female athletes is a monstrous risk. If it never sees the light of public day, he'll probably condition the majority of athletes to its "normalcy", he'll convince himself of its "normalcy"... and all will seem good in the world. But he should know that once the public finds out, whether conditioned athletes all rise to the defense, or even bloviate with nostalgic pride of having experienced it, they're just knotheads that need to watch a coach brought into the public daylight... and get terminated.

4. Default Re: Coaches Malveaux

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    Malveaux was present in the weight room incident and did nothing to stop Lotief. He's complicit in all this as he allowed it to continue without speaking up.
    Perhaps it didn't transpire as described, and Malveaux thought nothing of it.

Perhaps, you are correct.

5. Default Re: Coaches Malveaux

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Perhaps it didn't transpire as described, and Malveaux thought nothing of it.

Perhaps, you are correct.
    Why would he be fired leaving nobody in charge at all?

6. UL Softball Tennessee Lady Vols softball to hire Missouri assistant Chris Malveaux as hitting coach

Tennessee Lady Vols softball to hire Missouri assistant Chris Malveaux as hitting coach

Default Re: Chris Malveaux

Good for Chris!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information