Thread: Check it Out.Ragin Cajun (337 Anthem)

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Check it Out.Ragin Cajun (337 Anthem)

(FROM BABY K)

I SENT THIS SONG SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU!!!!!

LAFAYETTE, CARENCRO, BROUSSARD, NEW IBERIA, ARNAULDVILLE, CECILIA, MAURICE, AND EVERY CITY THAT HAS A "337" AREA CODE! I DID THIS FOR YOU!

YOU MUST REPRESENT THE 337 BY DOWNLOADING THIS SONG AND BANGIN IT OUT EVERYWHERE!

REQUEST IT @ NITE TOWN, KARMA, SADIES, THE KEG, NITECAPS,.ETC!!!!

337 THIS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABY K FT. K CHILL - RAGIN CAJUN "337 ANTHEM"

www.myspace.com/babykrealmusic

www.myspace.com/cajunathletics

Default Re: Check it Out.Ragin Cajun (337 Anthem)

Thanks I think?

Quote Originally Posted by rhineaux View Post
    _ (FROM BABY K)

I SENT THIS SONG SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU!!!!!

LAFAYETTE, CARENCRO, BROUSSARD, NEW IBERIA, ARNAULDVILLE, CECILIA, MAURICE, AND EVERY CITY THAT HAS A "337" AREA CODE! I DID THIS FOR YOU!

YOU MUST REPRESENT THE 337 BY DOWNLOADING THIS SONG AND BANGIN IT OUT EVERYWHERE!

REQUEST IT @ NITE TOWN, KARMA, SADIES, THE KEG, NITECAPS,.ETC!!!!

337 THIS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LISTEN TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BABY K FT. K CHILL - RAGIN CAJUN "337 ANTHEM"

www.myspace.com/babykrealmusic

www.myspace.com/cajunathletics _
    Not sure if you wanted to try to get this played at the games like the "Give Em Hell" song but if you do then you might want to make a cleaner version. Appreciate the Ragin' Cajun plug though.

rhineaux's Avatar rhineaux is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCanaille View Post
    _ Not sure if you wanted to try to get this played at the games like the "Give Em Hell" song but if you do then you might want to make a cleaner version. Appreciate the Ragin' Cajun plug though. _
    I didn't write it. I didnt even really listen to it. Thus, when I posted it, I was curious how "dirty" it may be.

I don't know the guy or if he's looking to get it played at games or whatever. I just think he's trying to show some support and excite the fanbase. As long as he's not being confused with Too Short, I don't think a naughty word here or there will hurt anything and is nothing that can't be edited for radio play.

I'm curious, though, if there's some sort of variation of the Roostah dance that can be done for this song? :-)

Thread Information