Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Final: Louisiana (34) vs. Georgia State (31)

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    We are not a good football team. Mainly a not good defensive team
    I was referring to Haack improving our Off. And that "might" take pressure off D. Might!

2. Default Re: Louisiana Ragin Cajuns vs. Georgia State Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    I was referring to Haack improving our Off. And that "might" take pressure off D. Might!
    I saw Broadway went 20 of 26. Were the 6 incompletions the problem? Seems to me that the offense was just about unstoppable for most of the game. I realize Broadway has looked bad in the past 3 games, but he was good tonight. Haack going 4 of 4 in key last drive was fantastic, but don't see how he is the guy now. Broadway was right back in there when he was able to come in and threw a touchdown.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiCajun32 View Post
    I saw Broadway went 20 of 26. Were the 6 incompletions the problem? Seems to me that the offense was just about unstoppable for most of the game. I realize Broadway has looked bad in the past 3 games, but he was good tonight. Haack going 4 of 4 in key last drive was fantastic, but don't see how he is the guy now. Broadway was right back in there when he was able to come in and threw a touchdown.
    Only going by what I'm reading on the game thread. Wasn't a lot of credit going TB's way but sounded as though Haack perked up O.

Default Re: Louisiana Ragin Cajuns vs. Georgia State Panthers

Broadway and the offense as a whole played well tonight.

The defense and officiating were terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Worst officiated game I've ever seen.

That said, we have problems. This defense is atrocious.
    It was the worst officiated game I've ever witnessed they made really bad calls throughout the night and even some that didn't go the way of GSU. There's only two reasons you play so far off of recievers, the DB's are horrible or the defensive coach is a idiot. In the end HUD is to blame and I'm a Hud fan.

2 things I take away aside from the obvious defensive woes is a. Terrance played better tonight no turnovers and he had more good passes tonight ( I do consider the opponent but I'll give the guy some credit). B. I feel that anyone who wanted to see what Brooks could do in our losses were completely justified, that throw he made to Riles was beautiful it was a better catch, but that was a hell of a _____g throw.

Last edited by Cajun Crusader; October 5th, 2014 at 01:04 am. Reason: Grammar butcher shop

What a catch there. Wow. Brooks threw a bullet

Broadway got a Iv.

I was at the game so only replays I saw were what the scoreboard showed.

Refs were not out to get the Cajuns. They were horrible but after this loglng in the Suckbelt we should be used to it. They were typical refs that are totally out of their league being on the field when a NCAA D1 game is being played.

Anyone who does not think that was pass interference in the endzone in the fourth quarter needs to take off the red glasses. The ball was wayyyy overthrown but the defender found a way to help out Georgia State offense by extending his arms and pushing the reciever down. Everything about this defense besides the D line is very bad. There is no other way to describe it.

Hack came in and won the game for the Cajuns. Sure B-Way threw the TD pass, which wasnt that great of a pass, but Hack made it happen. Im sorry but no way can you convince me that B-Way breaks that tackle and keeps his eyes downfield to complete that third down pass to Riles.

Out of everything that looked HORRIBLE on the defense tonight all Coach Hud can talk about in poat game interview is the missed extra point?!??! I am not a defensive guru or anything but when a man goes into motion and lines up in the slot and no defender picks him up and then the qb throws it to him to complete a 10 yard pass for a third down completion that is very, very, very bad defense.

As far as B-Way and a "lower leg injury" im not too sure about that. He sure ran out of the locker room without a limp. Maybe he needs to eat a lighter pre game meal???

10. Default Re: Louisiana Ragin Cajuns vs. Georgia State Panthers

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    So nobody saw the push in the back on that pass? It looked like a good call to me.
    ---un-catchable pass out of the back of the end zone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ---un-catchable pass out of the back of the end zone!!!
    Definitely,yea it was PI but unless the rules are different in college as opposed to the NFL (not 100 on this) an uncatchable pass is just that, uncatchable. Thought it was a terrible that they enforced the call given there was no way that ball was going to be caught.

Offense played better. I do think Haack is the better QB right now.

Defense has serious issues!!!!! The D-line looked good. They we're make the QB make quick reads. However, our secondary has to be the worst in the NCAA to have to play 8 yards off the receivers every play. What is wrong with these coaches???

The ball was uncatchable. Once the reliever realized it was 8 feet over his head he put his acting skills to work and took a dive.

14. Default Re: Louisiana Ragin Cajuns vs. Georgia State Panthers

The real question is, did this staff do anything to make you feel better about them?

RedCajun's Avatar RedCajun is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by DannyP View Post
    The ball was uncatchable. Once the reliever realized it was 8 feet over his head he put his acting skills to work and took a dive.
    This. The receiver made it look way worse than it was

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread Information