Thread: Season tickets go on sale Monday! Lottery Sunday

Default Season tickets go on sale Monday! Lottery Sunday

"Season ticket lottery at Brewskis

This Sunday May 31st, Ice Gators are hosting a season ticket lottery at Brewskis, 5503 Johnston St (next to Todd's Car wash). Doors will open at 1pm with the ticket lottery beginning at 2pm. Get your Ice Gator season tickets before they go on sale June 1st. After June 1st, tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis online at the Official Ice Gator Website."

Can't make it to Lafayette on such short notice. I guess we will be riding the bench this October.

Default Re: Season tickets go on sale Monday! Lottery Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by RCAJUN90 View Post
    "Season ticket lottery at Brewskis

This Sunday May 31st, Ice Gators are hosting a season ticket lottery at Brewskis, 5503 Johnston St (next to Todd's Car wash). Doors will open at 1pm with the ticket lottery beginning at 2pm. Get your Ice Gator season tickets before they go on sale June 1st. After June 1st, tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis online at the Official Ice Gator Website."

Can't make it to Lafayette on such short notice. I guess we will be riding the bench this October.
    What's with this lottery crap. Don't they have an office setup where you can go buy tickets. I can understand walking up to Brewskis and buy season tickets, but a lottery. When they were in the Dome you went to the ticket window and purchase your tickets. This looks like a back room deal. Pay up are we'll break your legs. Just a strange way to sell tickets. But I'll be there.

3. Default Re: Season tickets go on sale Monday! Lottery Sunday

I am not positive but I believe that Danny Smith owns Brewskies, I am sure that is why the tickets are being sold their.

Quote Originally Posted by silversound View Post
    I am not positive but I believe that Danny Smith owns Brewskies, I am sure that is why the tickets are being sold their.
    Danny does own Brewskies

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    What's with this lottery crap. Don't they have an office setup where you can go buy tickets. I can understand walking up to Brewskis and buy season tickets, but a lottery. When they were in the Dome you went to the ticket window and purchase your tickets. This looks like a back room deal. Pay up are we'll break your legs. Just a strange way to sell tickets. But I'll be there.
    Frenchie, It was a lottery for fans to get the best available seats. You can still buy your season tickets this morning if you didn't get first dibs on seats at Brewski's.

How much were the season tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by anhil8tor View Post
    How much were the season tickets?
    The one's I got were $13 per game. $378/season. I don't know if they have cheaper seats behind the nets.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Frenchie, It was a lottery for fans to get the best available seats. You can still buy your season tickets this morning if you didn't get first dibs on seats at Brewski's.
    Well it work out well for a few of the old Icegator fans there. I was one of the 10 year season ticket holder from the past and got my tickets without the lottery. About 15-20 others went throuth the same doorway.lucky I guess. But everone got the seats they wanted even through the lottery. I called a friend of mind last night and told him where I was sitting and he got his two tickets next to me this morning. So it worked out well. There was no rush for the best seat. One good think happen though. Several of the old fans from the past are all sitting together in section Dand we are loaded with cow bell. I'm talking about the homemade ones to. Very load

Thread Information