Thread: IceGators Video

Default IceGators Video

Brings back some great memories. Anyone have anymore? BTW this was a KPLC crew for those that doubt folks from Lake Charles would come.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2AF1JzixfY
    Rob Weingartner
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-S6O.eature=related
    Roger Maxwell pounding or more likely getting pounded still. I remember him as a Seawolf and the guy could barely skate. He was there as an enforcer.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZabijiAduCY

How did we let these guys leave in the first place? They were some of the best sports moments in my life.

Default Re: IceGators Video

What I wanna know isWho has Chomp Time?!!

I'm pretty sure KATC burned all the tapes. >=|

Me and many others from Lake Charles plan on going to as many games as we can. We went to most of the Gator games from 95 till 05 plus most of the Ice Pirates and some of the games in Beaumont. Me and my family are hockey fans to the bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bienvenu View Post
    Me and many others from Lake Charles plan on going to as many games as we can. We went to most of the Gator games from 95 till 05 plus most of the Ice Pirates and some of the games in Beaumont. Me and my family are hockey fans to the bone.
    Welcome! I can't wait till October.

6. Default Re: IceGators Video

Quote Originally Posted by Bienvenu View Post
    I'm originally from Hackberry and used to make alot of games over here.well when I moved the Ice Gators folded.now that they're back I'm sure my house will be a stopping point for my friends and family who like hockey. I'm glad to see that there is still alot of excitement for hockey in the area.

7. Default Re: IceGators Video

Hockey really never leftRon Handy had a Junior B League club that played at the HockeyPlex called the Catahoula'sand two years ago.UL Ice Hockey Club Sports began

8. Default Re: IceGators Video

Quote Originally Posted by bbernard6 View Post
    Hockey really never leftRon Handy had a Junior B League club that played at the HockeyPlex called the Catahoula'sand two years ago.UL Ice Hockey Club Sports began
    That's good to know.I didn't realize that they had this in Lafayette until I started reading these boards.

Thread Information