Thread: IceGator Ticket Info Wanted

1. Default IceGator Ticket Info Wanted

OK, if I missed it somewhere, sorry. What's the story on season tickets? I heard they go on sale Monday June 1 but, I didn't hear where, how much, etc. Brewski's on Johnston is having a lottery of some sort for tickets on Sunday (sort of an Early-Bird promo, I guess) but, where do you go to buy season tickets? TIA

2. Default Re: IceGator Ticket Info Wanted

Tickets officially go on sale Monday, but they are available at Brewskis Sunday starting at 2pm. After that, just goto icegatorshockey.com and email the ticket address. You will be contacted in the order of emails received.

Default Re: IceGator Ticket Info Wanted

hey mr smith / for what it is worth i am a full bore supporter of ron handy

Quote Originally Posted by dannysmith View Post
    Tickets officially go on sale Monday, but they are available at Brewskis Sunday starting at 2pm. After that, just goto icegatorshockey.com and email the ticket address. You will be contacted in the order of emails received.
    What are the ticket prices? I held season tickets for my wife and I for ten years as captain of the mardi graw section327 seats 3 & 4.can't wait.

The email that I received mentions that there will be a lottery at Brewski's for tickets. Does this mean that you will have a drawing for a limited number of tickets or will anyone that wants to buy season tickets be able to buy them. I hate to drive over from Lake Charles for just a chance to buy tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by scossey View Post
    The email that I received mentions that there will be a lottery at Brewski's for tickets. Does this mean that you will have a drawing for a limited number of tickets or will anyone that wants to buy season tickets be able to buy them. I hate to drive over from Lake Charles for just a chance to buy tickets.
    It's my understanding from what Coach Handy said yesterday, is that as a potential season ticket holder you will fill out a form at Brewski's. They will place that form in a barrell and then draw. You will then have your choice of seats once your form is pulled from the barrell.

Thread Information