Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Football Coaches Summer Tour

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: Football Coaches Summer Tour

Quote Originally Posted by MissingMandy View Post
    _ OkI have a cute LaTech story since we seem to be on that subject now. Last Saturday night we went to a local Mexican restaurant in Katy. My hubby and I had on our Ragin Cajun football shirts and he had on his RC hat that is glued to his head on the weekend. Have you ever spoke with someone who when they open their mouths you think "the lights are on but no one is home"? Well the hostess came up to my husband and pointed at his shirt and said "I'm a Cajun too" at which he replied " do you go to UL, my son plays football there"? She replied " LSU, cool"? He corrected her and she repeated the fact that she was a Cajun too totally oblivious to what he had just said. Then she stated very enthusiastically that she was from Ruston and her whole family goes to LaTech but she wanted to work at this restaurant instead. My husband leaned over and whispered to me "that explains it". _

_ OkI have a cute LaTech story since we seem to be on that subject now. Last Saturday night we went to a local Mexican restaurant in Katy. My hubby and I had on our Ragin Cajun football shirts and he had on his RC hat that is glued to his head on the weekend. Have you ever spoke with someone who when they open their mouths you think "the lights are on but no one is home"? Well the hostess came up to my husband and pointed at his shirt and said "I'm a Cajun too" at which he replied " do you go to UL, my son plays football there"? She replied " LSU, cool"? He corrected her and she repeated the fact that she was a Cajun too totally oblivious to what he had just said. Then she stated very enthusiastically that she was from Ruston and her whole family goes to LaTech but she wanted to work at this restaurant instead. My husband leaned over and whispered to me "that explains it". _
    CLASSIC

LOL!!!

Did she play the banjo too?

OkI have a cute LaTech story since we seem to be on that subject now. Last Saturday night we went to a local Mexican restaurant in Katy. My hubby and I had on our Ragin Cajun football shirts and he had on his RC hat that is glued to his head on the weekend. Have you ever spoke with someone who when they open their mouths you think "the lights are on but no one is home"? Well the hostess came up to my husband and pointed at his shirt and said "I'm a Cajun too" at which he replied " do you go to UL, my son plays football there"? She replied " LSU, cool"? He corrected her and she repeated the fact that she was a Cajun too totally oblivious to what he had just said. Then she stated very enthusiastically that she was from Ruston and her whole family goes to LaTech but she wanted to work at this restaurant instead. My husband leaned over and whispered to me "that explains it".
    It would be funny except for the fact that stories such as that repeat themselves over and over again I have a friend who was a UL grad & prof at Tech for a number of years. He shared some classic stories through the years.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information