Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Kickoff

1. UL Football Countdown to Kickoff

2. UL Football Re: Countdown to Kickoff

I can hardly wait

3. Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff

It wasn't showing up properly but I see you got it to work.

So as we wait for football season to begin, what are the expectations of Cajun fans this football season?

Who will be our breakout players?

Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun77 View Post
    It wasn't showing up properly but I see you got it to work.

So as we wait for football season to begin, what are the expectations of Cajun fans this football season?

Who will be our breakout players?
    I would not be surprised if Brad McGuire pleases us with his QB play. Correcting his sports hernia injury may allow him to perform at a higher level than we saw last year.

5. Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I would not be surprised if Brad McGuire pleases us with his QB play. Correcting his sports hernia injury may allow him to perform at a higher level than we saw last year.
    I'm curious to see how the offense evolves/changes with a new QB and a new corps of running backs.

_ _
    Why not make this the lead picture to Ragin Pagin instead of the softball batting helmet, now that softball is over? How many days until practice starts?

my "clock" says 100 days.. ??

8. Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff

Quote Originally Posted by snote View Post
    my "clock" says 100 days.. ??
    clock was just edited, we stand at 102 days until kickoff.

9. Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff

I'm excited to see one of the best, fastest, and athletic defenses we've had hear in a long time.. AND HEALTHY!

10. Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff

I can't imagine the team getting any more injured than last season. *knocks on wood*

11. Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff

_ I can't imagine the team getting any more injured than last season. *knocks on wood* _
    The College football gods owe us big time.. I'm taking opportune fumbles, calls our way, weather.. the whole nine!

12. Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff

Quote Originally Posted by foofoochaisson View Post
    The College football gods owe us big time.. I'm taking opportune fumbles, calls our way, weather.. the whole nine!
    Agreed. I'm hoping my fellow Mamou High School alumnus Rob Walker can come in and make an impact.

13. Default Re: Countdown to Kickoff

_ Agreed. I'm hoping my fellow Mamou High School alumnus Rob Walker can come in and make an impact. _
    Rob can be a Quiz Rodgers (from Oregon State, remember?) kind of guy.. Big play potential, if used in the correct way.

_ I can't imagine the team getting any more injured than last season. *knocks on wood* _
    I just hope we can say that after games 2, 3 & 4. We need to come out of them healthy & rested for SBC play

_ It wasn't showing up properly but I see you got it to work.

Who will be our breakout players? _

I expect a better Defense, efficient at times offense that lacks the homerun threat we've had in recent years and a decent year but probably ending with 5-6 wins. With the talent of other teams in the league and our youth at critical spots, I see this team set up to be very successful in 2010 making this a transition year. However, I do think that we have the talent and character to make some serious noise in the SBC and I think this team can seriously surprise. I don't expect us to be ranked in the preseason any better than 4th in the conference so i think they can definitely sneak up on some people.

Breakout players can be: McGuire or Gautier at QB, Robert Walker, Javone Lawson, Luke Aubrey, Chris Richard and Nate Douglas.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information