Thread: Jamal Robinson must be 100 percent to play vs. Georgia State

1. Default Jamal Robinson must be 100 percent to play vs. Georgia State

If UL senior receiver Jamal Robinson "isn't 100 percent, he probably won't go" when the Ragin' Cajuns play Georgia State in their Oct. 4 Sun Belt Conference opener, Ragin' Cajuns coach Mark Hudspeth said Wednesday night.

_

2. Default Re: Advertiser Jamal Robinson must be 100 percent to play vs. Georgia State

100% and probably don't go together .

This should not be a topic this week and is a distraction.

Let the guy heal, and let Broadway meet his other targets.

jmo

Default Re: Jamal Robinson must be 100 percent to play vs. Georgia State

It's still premature before we line it up October 4th but I can't say I love the way this all sounds. What's going to happen when they roll the safety over the top and double him? Sounds like a lot of passes into double and triple coverage are on the way. The guy is a helluva a player, hopefully he comes back and can go all out the way they're making it sound like he needs to in order for us to "stay the course"

Quote Originally Posted by NO BOWL 11 Grad View Post
    It's still premature before we line it up October 4th but I can't say I love the way this all sounds. What's going to happen when they roll the safety over the top and double him? Sounds like a lot of passes into double and triple coverage is on the way. The guy is a helluva a player, hopefully he comes back and can go all out the way they're making it sound like he needs to in order for us to "stay the course"
    Then the other guys, Butler etc, should be open, especially if you flood that zone.

It's still premature before we line it up October 4th but I can't say I love the way this all sounds. What's going to happen when they roll the safety over the top and double him? Sounds like a lot of passes into double and triple coverage is on the way. The guy is a helluva a player, hopefully he comes back and can go all out the way they're making it sound like he needs to in order for us to "stay the course"
    I haven't liked the sounds of anything from the Techie loss to today.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    Then the other guys, Butler etc, should be open, especially if you flood that zone.
    Definitely but that would require progression through the reads. We shall see. Hopefully he'll have all day to throw the ball and enough time to make his reads twice.

Definitely but that would require progression through the reads. We shall see. Hopefully he'll have all day to throw the ball and enough time to make his reads twice.
    AND hit his open target.and in stride.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    AND hit his open target.and in stride.
    All quarterbacks should be duck hunters.

I'm more worried about stopping their passing game, than I am about Robinson. These guys can fling it and it's not a one man show.

Thread Information