Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread: UL vs NorthWestern

Ragin' Cajuns Re: UL vs NorthWestern

WOW!! WAY TO GEAUX LADIES!!! Hope they can get some more HITS tomorrow, though!!!

Default Re: UL vs NorthWestern

Gotta hit the ball and quit making errors. Who do you think will pitch? We've got to make use of the other 2 pitchers.

No kidding,the box score was ugly.Clutch play out of the ladies in the top of 7th.
    Lady Cajuns have been here before,one at a time Sunday Bloody Sunday in Waco!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    _ With this box score who do you think wins??

X 6 0
    X 1 3

They better get it going tomorrow if we have any shot at all. _
    Donna B. needs to sue her teammates for non support in the field and at the plate. Northwestern was given a couple of hits that were errors in my opinion. Great effort by the bulldog!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    _ With this box score who do you think wins??

X 6 0
    X 1 3

They better get it going tomorrow if we have any shot at all. _
    My thoughts exactly. I don't think we are going to slap our way to winning this region. Have to get hits to the outfield.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    _ Cool. One game at a time. _
    Profound statement. You make that up?

Z, roaming the streets.

Would you pitch Brittany Cuevas against Texas St. and save Brignac and Bourgeois for the double header against Baylor.

Or do you pitch Bourgeois against Texas St. and use her again in the second game against Baylor. Brignac would pitch the first game against Baylor.

Or do you pitch Brignac against Texas St., Bourgeois in the first game against Baylor, and then see what is left in the final game.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ Donna B. needs to sue her teammates for non support in the field and at the plate. Northwestern was given a couple of hits that were errors in my opinion. Great effort by the bulldog! _
    He.ll yeah!

9. Default

How did they win? I mean really. that was pitiful.

Cajuns who need to remember softball is being played: the entire offense. Defense is just leaving me at a loss for words right now. I cant think of anything to say other than that I am speechless.

Did they just send our pitchers to Waco or what?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRagin88 View Post
    How did they win? I mean really. that was pitiful.

Cajuns who need to remember softball is being played: the entire offense. Defense is just leaving me at a loss for words right now. I cant think of anything to say other than that I am speechless.

Did they just send our pitchers to Waco or what?
    It's ok to enjoy the win. but you're right

igeaux.mobi

I know all of you had to see that ball hit to Codi Runyan who booted the ball then it went into foul territory behind third base. She went for the ball little faster than a walk to allow the runner from first base to get to third. She was no more than ten feet from third base when she made the throw. She could have had her out at third if not for that lazy play

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Profound statement. You make that up?

Z, roaming the streets. _
    Everyone can't go around quoting Churchhill. How's the street life going? You still hanging out with Saban during the week?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    _ Everyone can't go around quoting Churchhill. How's the street life going? You still hanging out with Saban during the week? _
    we're boyz.

Z

15. Default Re: UL vs NorthWestern

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post
    _ Nice!! Its only fitting that Bourgeois makes the play to end it!

Z _
    Dats my cousine, yeah Z. No wonder she be tough, and know all dem good words!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread Information