Texas 1 Northwestern 0top of the thirdIts on free live video now

Default Re: Northwestern vs Texas St?

TSU is up 1-0 top 3rd

LOL the line

TSU 1 0 0
    NU 0 1 0

Texas St. looks fired up and Northwestern looks flat.

This is going to be a VERY interesting Regional.

Could this game be a BIGGER disaster for Northwestern right now?

Texas State just scored six runs in the fourth to take a 7-0 lead. Northwestern pitcher Lauren Delaney has walked 10 batters and the Wildcats have committed three errors.

Holy bajeez! 7 runs on 2 hits!!! We definitely dont want to fall into the losers bracket and have to face NU. Its not over yet, but they are in serious trouble.

Lets get it done ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    _ Holy bajeez! 7 runs on 2 hits!!! We definitely dont want to fall into the losers bracket and have to face NU. Its not over yet, but they are in serious trouble.

Lets get it done ladies! _
    The game is live video on the Baylor athletic website - free. The UL v. Baylor game will be shown also.

This goes to show what coach Stefni has been talking about all week with pitching. In the regionals, that strike zone seems to shrink and you better know how to react to it. Looks like Delaney isn't adjusting.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    _ The game is live video on the Baylor athletic website - free. The UL v. Baylor game will be shown also. _
    Yes I know, I've been watching. Thanks though. I'm not one to be able to watch a full softball game that doesnt involve UL. I put it on every now and then.

TSU has bases loaded with no out. On the verge of a mercy rule win with a run or 2 and a clean bottom half of the inning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch24 View Post
    _ This goes to show what coach Stefni has been talking about all week with pitching. In the regionals, that strike zone seems to shrink and you better know how to react to it. Looks like Delaney isn't adjusting. _
    How's the press box treating you?

Can't watch so please keep me posted. Doesn't seem to be a decent link to close to real-time scores that work with mobile.
    igeaux.mobi

TSU get only run. Enough to force NU to score in the bottom or its done. 8-0 mid 5

Wow. I'm so glad the Killer Bs all have a ton of post season expirience. The Cajuns will without a doubt be the most seasoned and probably the best team in this Regional if they continue the play they ended the SBC tournament with.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRagin88 View Post
    _ Wow. I'm so glad the Killer Bs all have a ton of post season expirience. The Cajuns will without a doubt be the most seasoned and probably the best team in this Regional if they continue the play they ended the SBC tournament with. _
    Exactly, we have the best pitching in this regional and hopefully they play like normal. Score us 4 runs and we should be set in most of these games

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information