Thread: Northwestern vs Texas St?

Default Re: Northwestern vs Texas St?

Game over.

All ULL must do is play their game.

Believe.
    Execute.
    Pitch by pitch.

NU get a walk with 2 out. Big hitter Williams is up and grounds out.

TSU WINS!

Must win for us tonight. It doesnt change how we play, because we want to win them all, but I'd rather play the #4 seed tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    _ NU get a walk with 2 out. Big hitter Williams is up and grounds out.

TSU WINS!

Must win for us tonight. It doesnt change how we play, because we want to win them all, but I'd rather play the #4 seed tomorrow. _
    I would agree on the pitching, but Brignac is likely to pitch only one game. That means Donna B. and Brittany C. will have to get it done in the rest of the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch24 View Post
    _ Texas State just scored six runs in the fourth to take a 7-0 lead. Northwestern pitcher Lauren Delaney has walked 10 batters and the Wildcats have committed three errors. _
    "RHP Laura Delaney is the staff ace, going 29-10 with a 2.55 ERA and 306 strikeouts. If you add up Delaney’s walks, hit batters, and wild pitches, they nearly equal her strikeouts."

I wrote this in my regional preview last night. Delany has been inconsistant all year.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ "RHP Laura Delaney is the staff ace, going 29-10 with a 2.55 ERA and 306 strikeouts. If you add up Delaney’s walks, hit batters, and wild pitches, they nearly equal her strikeouts."

I wrote this in my regional preview last night. Delany has been inconsistant all year. _
    Well good for you know-it-all

What national seed is DePaul? They lost too
    igeaux.mobi

Tonights game is going to be huge.

Baylor is the home team and will probably be getting a big amount of fan support. They've got a great pitcher and a good defense behind her. Their offense isnt a slouch either. They know they have a mountain to climb against UL, however they will be more than fired up especially after seeing Texas State not just beat "goliath", but win big. The main concern for Baylor will be keeping Christi Orgeron from blowing them up and the rest of the Cajuns resurging offense at bay. For our beloved Cajuns, they simply must execute. Remain patient at the plate and execute on defense. I am confident that whoever starts in the circle this game for the Cajuns will be ready and throw a terrific game, the only lingering question is will the Cajuns be haunted from missed oppurtunities like earlier this season?

The talent, depth, and expirience favor the Cajuns at this regional, and they are going to need every bit of it to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    _ How's the press box treating you? _
    It's wonderful. Nice and cool up here, great view.

This is a fantastic stadium. Beautiful scoreboard in centerfield.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    _ "RHP Laura Delaney is the staff ace, going 29-10 with a 2.55 ERA and 306 strikeouts. If you add up Delaney’s walks, hit batters, and wild pitches, they nearly equal her strikeouts."

I wrote this in my regional preview last night. Delany has been inconsistant all year. _
    Yeah, but she can get away with that in the Big Ten. She walked 16 and BEAT Iowa earlier this year.

When she got to 10 walks, the press box was wondering why the coach didn't pull her. They usually battle through those kind of games and win 8-6. They won't win 8-6 games in this regional.

It is clear who the umps are rooting for.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRagin88 View Post
    _ It is clear who the umps are rooting for. _
    ???

The safe call on Cormier's tag was total BS.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRagin88 View Post
    _ The safe call on Cormier's tag was total BS. _
    We're in the NW vs TSU game thread?!

Hm, I got lost lol. Too many stupid tabs in explorer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information