Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ul vs wku

Default ul vs wku

why wont the kids hit for little robe

Posted via Mobile Device

Default Re: ul vs wku

4 more errors today. Unbelievable. This sports year can't come to an end soon enough.

Thank goodness for the ladies softball. I still think we should disband every sport and give all the money to softball. Oh well Cajun fans, here's to next year. Always next year.

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    _ 4 more errors today. Unbelievable. This sports year can't come to an end soon enough.

Thank goodness for the ladies softball. I still think we should disband every sport and give all the money to softball. Oh well Cajun fans, here's to next year. Always next year. _
    We have more than our share of mushy brains on the baseball team. No mental toughness, lack of character(immaturity?) obviously, no leaders. We have 1 or 2 young guys with potential for next yearthats next year though.

UNO has a new lease on life, fighting thru the adversity of the last week.Look for them to pound the crap out of us. We have no heart.

Z

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Zeebart21 View Post

UNO has a new lease on life, fighting thru the adversity of the last week.Look for them to pound the crap out of us.
    Like they always do when it counts?

Big congrats to Hawk for finally getting the record bomb and that monkey off his back.
    I wish he would have gotten it in the 8th with the bases loaded though. Still a great accomplishment but another wasted pitching effort.
    igeaux.mobi

UL Softball Re: ul vs wku

_ We have more than our share of mushy brains on the baseball team. No mental toughness, lack of character(immaturity?) obviously, no leaders. We have 1 or 2 young guys with potential for next yearthats next year though.

UNO has a new lease on life, fighting thru the adversity of the last week.Look for them to pound the crap out of us. We have no heart.

Z _
    Red box for you. LOL.

Baseball/Softball are two teams headed in opposite directions. Streaks of a different type.

Quote Originally Posted by wcd35 View Post
    _ Big congrats to Hawk for finally getting the record bomb and that monkey off his back.
    I wish he would have gotten it in the 8th with the bases loaded though. Still a great accomplishment but another wasted pitching effort.
    igeaux.mobi _
    Something that I noticed after the HR. After Scott hit the HR is apperance was that he finally hit the damn thing with little excitement. This is the lack of leadership we have experienced this year. He should have been much more emotional after the HR to fire up his teammates.

That said, congrats Scott. You have been one heck of a hitter and I have enjoyed watching you over 4 years. I wish we would have had more Sr.'s and a better team to finish your career.

_ We have more than our share of mushy brains on the baseball team. No mental toughness, lack of character(immaturity?) obviously, no leaders. We have 1 or 2 young guys with potential for next yearthats next year though.

Z _
    Speak on brother!

My impression from today's game is the team thinks the season already ended. I think Walmart employees express more enthusiasm for their job.

Positive Note 1: We are still pitching.

PS 2:

CajunZ1's Avatar CajunZ1 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

A rare good observation! :-(

Quote Originally Posted by LSUConnMan View Post
    My impression from today's game is the team thinks the season already ended. I think Walmart employees express more enthusiasm for their job.
    igeaux.mobi

12. Default Re: ul vs wku

Just think that in college baseball you need a PHD to win ---Pitching, Hitting, and Defense!!! Well coaching with the knowledge of a PHD helps!!!!

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Just think that in college baseball you need a PHD to win ---Pitching, Hitting, and Defense!!! Well coaching with the knowledge of a PHD helps!!!!
    I like that.
    igeaux.mobi

wooo! will long doubles off the wall in center field, scores goulas from second!! 6-5 Cajuns!

Hawkins is being intentionally walked to put runners on first and second.

keefer and smith fly out. 6-5 through 7. let's go mike, finish this one off for us.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information